☘︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 : 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.

⚢︎⚣︎⚢︎⚣︎

𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙺 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴
10:52 𝙿𝙼 |

Jisoo, the now silver-haired milk-sipping addict seated on the white couch in the living room while watching netflix, can tell how exhausted Jennie is soon as she entered their new place to stay while preparing for their much awaited comeback.

"Chaengie cooked dinner." Jisoo informed the latter.

"S-She did?" Jennie stuttered as her face lightens, making Jisoo grin internally at the sight of the brunette's face on her peripherals.

"She must've took that youtube tutorial to heart, 'cause that curry she made was deliciously good." Jisoo said, finishing with a chef's kiss gesture.

"Curry? Chicken curry?" Jennie's eyes widened.

"Hm," the silverhead nodded, "I think the reason why she cooked that is because you've been nothing but vocal about craving for it all morning."

Jisoo didn't miss the instant blush that crept up Jennie's cheeks, looking rather giddy.

"Really?" Jennie asked, biting her lower lip, Jisoo can swear she almost let out a squeak.

"Yea," Jisoo nodded, "She even baked madelines."

Jennie's eyes lit up even more at the information, "J-Jinjja?!"

Jisoo nodded, "They tasted really good "I swear Chaeng's baking skills had already surpassed yours, Jendeuk."

Jisoo couldn't see any protest in Jennie's face, instead the brunette looked proud and something else Jisoo could clearly decipher.

"By the way, how was the date?" The silverhead decided to ask instead.

"Date?" Jennie raised a brow at her in confusion, "What date?" she asked before excitedly striding in the kitchen but emerged from it rather hastily, "Where'd you placed the leftovers, Unnie? It's not in the fridge, I'm starving."

Jisoo's brows furrowed, "Thought you went out on a dinner date with Yoongi? You hadn't eaten yet?"

"Chu, we met at 'my' house. He just practically rummaged my fridge and ravished my kitchen so he can bring something home for his members. And what do you mean'date'?? Yoongi and I?—the heck Unnie?!" Jennie grimaced at the idea, "We just talked— the poor guy has a problem and as a good bestfriend, I need to be there for him." she shrugged before scanning the room as if looking for something, "Where are the maknaes, by the way?"

"Lisa's in her room, knocked out. Chae went in her room as well, after getting a call." Jisoo responded, deciding to turn her eyes back to the gigantic plasma television before her.

"A call?" Jennie stilled, remembering the talk she had with Yoongi, "From whom?"

Jisoo shrugged, "Jimin prolly. I heard her mention his name when she picked up that call," she answered, turning to face Jennie yet again only to see the brunette's jaw clenching, "Why do you wanna know?" Jisoo grinned evilly.