☘︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈 : 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦

I'm busy bathing my dogs Kuma and Kai when a silver sportscar halted just before our metallic gate.

'Cool!'

I raised brow as I tried to figure out who owns the luxurious car. I don't know someone from our family who has the capacity to own something as expensive as that.

And as for my friends, only Jimin owns a car. And it's an old beetle. Meaning it's not his.

'Might be one of Lisa's friends, or my parent's friends.'

I scratched my temple, 'Why the heck am I giving myself a hard time to think about uit when I can just wait for the owner to unmount the said car? Jennie pabo-yah..'

I was thinking too much about it that Kuma got free from my hold. He ran with his body full of soap, 'Tsk!'

"Kuma-yah!" I called. I tried to get closer but he kept running around the garden, wanting me to chase after him. 'Damn, okay. He wanted to play..'

"Once I get you, you're a dead meat kiddo!" I yelled as if he could understand me.

It didn't took me a minute to catch him. But I was surprised when he suddenly wiggled rather hardly. Splattering soap and water on me. And with that, he was able to free himself from me.

I scanned myself after wiping my wet face, 'Now I'm soaked. Good job, Kuma. Good job.'

I heard Kuma barked from the distance and he was now in front of our gate.

Someone was there so I walked my way to open it. And once I did, my eyes widened at the sight of the tall blonde before me.

'Chaeyoung?'

The jerk looked adoringly gorgeous. She was wearing a white body hugging v-neck and a pair of fitted denim pants for her bottom, emphaszing her killer curves. She was also wearing a 6-inch high black stilletos and to complete her look, a black rayban was hanging in the middle of her shirt. It's the very first time I saw like this and she looked really good, it suits her.

'But wait—why is she here? Does that mean that she owns the silver sportscar behind her?'

"You must be mistaken 'cause this is my house. Are you lost?" I asked fearlessly with my hands on my waist.

And she only kept her pokerface that I hated the most, "I know it's your house." she sighed rather impatiently.

"Then why are you here? Don't tell me you're following me up until here?"

Instead of answering she scanned me from head to toe, "You're bathing together with your dogs?"

Ans that's whhen I realized how I soaked I am and how I look right now, 'Dammit! Of all people who can see me like this, why her?' I felt the instant blush that crept up my cheeks, 'Ugh! But the hell I care!'

So what if I'm only wearing an oversized shirt and faded shorts? I don't need to look beautiful in front of her. Maybe if it was Jisoo, I would've ran inside the house to change to look decent, but this is just Park. 'Yea, the Park fucking Chaeyoung who stole my first kiss!' I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"What do you need?" I crossed my arms at my chest to cover my blotted black bra.

"I didn't come here for you!"

I raised a brow at her, "Who'd you come here for then?"

"Is Lisa home?"

"Why? What do you need from my sister?"