Prologue

Never in my life had I thought that I'd be stuck in a situation like this.

One second I was floating in the cloud nine of fangirl heaven, the next minute I'm running in the streets with a couple of paparazzis chasing me, and now I'm stuck in a single room with Harry Styles because we're quarantined.

And in case you're wondering, yes, that Harry Styles.

As I collapse into a chair next to him, I realize this really isn't so bad.

Not as bad as I thought being quarantined with a celebrity would be, anyway.

I turn my head to look at him, as he sat beside me and I stare at him in wonder.

No one ever looked this good, I thought to myself and it's just too painful to stare because I know that we're from two different leagues.

He sits with his back against the wall, perfectly at ease. His curly locks were dripping wet, and he casually combs his fingers through his brown hair. The immaculate white shirt underneath his coat was drenched with water from the rain, making the fabric hug his figure in all the right places.

He sits peacefully, humming a familiar Stevie Wonder tune to himself, and in that moment, he wasn't Harry, whose name was screamed by fangirls all over the world.

It wasn't the Harry I saw in tabloids and scandalous headlines.

It's a different person I'm with.

Away from the spotlight, it's a completely different version of Harry that I saw.

He's so much simpler. So much better. And something about him felt enchanting, somehow.

Then I abruptly stop staring, when he catches my eyes and meets my gaze.

Crap.

He tilts his head like he's trying to figure me out.

And then, he smiles.

Double crap.

Oh God, abort mission. Stop staring.

Tearing my gaze away, I focus my eyes on the floor instead as I felt my face turn into a bright shade of red.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked amusedly.

Harry tilts his head to one side, giving me a quizzical look.

Why was I smiling?

Well, for starters, I have never been more starstruck and thrilled and excited all at once in my life.