Chapter One: One Way or Another

◆◆◆Dedicated to all the wonderful, crazy,

beautiful fangirls all over the world◆◆◆

"Teddy, look!! " my ten-year old little sister, Cassie gasps excitedly at me. "It's them! Oh my God, it's them!!"

I was midway into making a huge bite out of my pizza when my sister suddenly tugs on my arm, making me lose my grip on the food.

I exhale sharply, watching as the pizza lands on the floor in one flop, looking soggy.

That's the last one in the box, I groan inwardly.

Just fantastic.

But my sister still doesn't care about the pizza or the fact that she was jumping up and down like crazy. Her eyes were fixed on the TV, looking hypnotized.

I was sitting in the living room couch, wearing my favorite beat-up blue shirt that said 'Nineties Kid' and maroon pants, while Cassie jumps up and down on the couch, her tiny curly pigtails bobbing up and down.

"Hey, Teddy! Come on, look!" she urged, her tiny arms flailing in the air. "Guess who's on television!"

Letting out a sigh, my eyes follow her pointed little fingers.

On screen, five boys were sitting on stools as they serenaded their wild, female audience.

One Direction.

Louis, seated on the right, beams excitedly at the audience, and beside him was Niall, who blew kisses to the crowd.

"We love you, One Direction!" a group of girls a few feet from the stage shouted to the five boys.

"I love you, too!" Liam shouts back, beaming brightly.

Zayn, the one on the left side of the stage with a dark, shaggy wavy hair was also blowing kisses to the crowd. The girls squealed even louder in excitement.

Then the guy with a mop of brown, curly hair-the one in the middle-stands up and a charming dimpled smile spreads across his face as he waves excitedly to the crowd.

"Harry!! Oh my God, it's Harry!!!" Cassie shrieks suddenly, like she was going to hyperventilate. She begins waving back at the TV like an idiot, and I laugh.

"Oh, just look at those green eyes. Aren't they just mesmerizing?" she sighed.

I follow her gaze and I squint my eyes at Harry on TV.

Now, Harry's winking playfully at the audience and a bunch of girls near the stage swoon in ecstasy, and the entire concert arena is filled with excited shrieks.