Chapter 5: Irresistible

• इन्हें समर्पित: S_A_M_A

For complete thirty seconds, I stood motionless.

Which was a pretty bad decision, by the way, because the rain had gotten worse and now both of us, Harry and I, were soaking wet in the middle of the street.

I guess I should have a new name. Like Teddy, Queen of Bad Choices.

Harry stares at me with those green eyes, waiting for me to say something, but I just stood there speechless, completely forgetting the alphabet or how to form a simple sentence infront of him.

He drapes his coat on me in my moment of speechlessness. "Do you want me to take you to the hospital, Teddy?"

My jaw hung open in his offer.

Harry Styles is offering me a ride, I almost want to sing the Hallelujah chorus .

"Umm no need, I can walk," I mumble a fake protest.

I'm trying so hard to twist my face into a frown to disguise the fact that I'm actually dying to say yes.

"Walk?" Harry asks incredulously. "The nearest hospital is about twenty kilometers away, and the bus stop will be long meters ahead."

I was just about to make another (fake) protest but before I can even open my mouth, he takes me by surprise and picks me up in one swift move and he effortlessly carries me over his shoulder.

"What the-- put me down right now!" I screamed, pounding him on the back several times. "What are you doing? Put me down!"

But all he did was ignore my yells and laugh, playfully slapping my butt.

"Hey! Please don't tell me you just smacked my butt!"

He chuckles heartily. "Then no, I didn't."

He continued to carry me until we reached his black Porsche, but my head banged against the door frame of his car after he'd thrown me inside.

"Ow!" I yelp in pain. First, I have a broken leg, and now I have a bump on the head, too. "Are you planning on killing me before taking me to the hospital?"

"I believe the words you're looking for are 'Thanks Harry, I appreciate the help' ."

"Well I have a broken leg and a bruised forehead now, so yeah, thanks."

I make my way out of his car, but his hands grip mine so fast, I didn't even got the chance to open the door.

"Stay in the car," he warns in a low voice that immediately freezes me, "or do I have to find a leash to make you stay?"

"What do you think I am, a freaking chihuahua?"

Girl Meets Trouble #Wattys2015जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें