Chapter 13: Tell Me A Lie (Part 1)

I wasn't exactly the girl who did well with maths.

I remember thinking when I studied Algebra that whoever invented it must have enjoyed torturing people for fun.

I mean, what's the point? Do I need to know the answer to 3(2a +1)= 4(a) every single time I order from KFC or anytime I buy a donut?

Exactly. I do not.

It's like with every calculation and every line, it gets more and more tricky. Then it would get to the point when everything gets so frustrating, I'm a matchstick close to ripping my eyelashes out.

This is exactly what I'm feeling right now.

My brain feels like it's overloaded with information, sooner or later it's going to combust.

Stay calm, Teddy, I order myself as I exhale and shut my eyes tight. Stay positive.

But no matter how hard I try, I can't feel better.My heart is sinking, fast.

I stare at the computer screen, blinking several times, but the words I'm reading wouldn't change. They're just as painful to read as they were a few minutes ago.

Harry Styles and Audrey Mead: Hollywood's Newest It-Couple?

Styles, 21, has been tight-lipped with recent interviews whenever questioned about his romantic relationships, keeping his private life on the down-low. But recent snaps of the British heartthrob together with the runway bombshell, Audrey Mead begs the question: Could she be Harry Styles' newest girlfriend?

Audrey Mead, rising silver-screen actress and supermodel has been photographed leaving a restaurant with the British pop crooner, Harry Styles, riding off together discreetly in a black Sedan. An insider source even spills that Styles and Mead are "definitely an item".

Directioners are taking social media by storm, even making the hashtags #WeDontShipHadrey and #GoHadreyOrGoHome worldwide trends overnight on Twitter.

The One Direction popstar was also linked with rumors on going solo, but neither Styles nor his band's publicists made any comments about a possible solo career or his relationship with Mead.

Even after I finish reading it, my eyes stay fixed on the monitor. A sting of jealousy pierces through me because along with the article, there's a photograph that shows the two of them walking side-by-side, Harry's hand interlaced with hers.

My stomach twists into knots as I realize that I'm completely nothing compared to that girl in the photograph. Looking at her picture with him already feels so intimidating.

She has the body that belongs to a Victoria's Secret runway and her figure is emphasized in all the right places because of the tight red dress shs's wearing.