CHAPTER EIGHT- BEAU

I push Sienna's back against the wall and thrust my hips up against her, trailing my nose, mouth, and face all over her neck

I push Sienna's back against the wall and thrust my hips up against her, trailing my nose, mouth, and face all over her neck. It's been too long without her like this in my arms.

"That feels so good," she gasps, clinging onto my t-shirt.

"Yeah?" I groan, licking her skin until I reach the tender bruises on her soft breast. "Oh, god, baby, this kills me."

The subtle flinch of her body when I slide my lips over the damaged skin almost sends me over the edge. Pressing gentle kisses around the purple marks, I do my best to soothe her.

"Forget about it," she sighs, attempting to distract me by running her hand up the front of my shirt. Those chilly fingers of hers that are touching my stomach make me flinch, too. "I want you inside of me, Beau."

I'm caked with sweat from the club, the material sticking to my skin when she peels the t-shirt off my body. She turns the tables by sliding down my body to leave sweet little kisses over my chest, heading down my stomach until she reaches my belt buckle.

Biting back a groan, I slide my fingers across her shoulders to send her dress strap down her arm, guiding her back to her feet by touching her elbows. Our lips brush a few times, and she slides her tongue past my lips.

I haven't kissed her properly like this in what feels like forever.

I haven't been able to touch her, and I miss her touch so bad it drives me ridiculous.

She moans, and her soft lips swell under mine.

"Jump," I command her, and she does as I ask, with her arms stabilising on my shoulders as her legs wrap around my waist. "Your body is perfection," I tell her.

Relaxing my stance, I carry her up the stairs to my bedroom, letting her kiss get wilder the closer we move to the door. Her fingers slide down my arms when I lower us onto my king-size bed, kneading the knots out of my forearms that are still beside her body when my mouth slides across her collarbones.

"I don't want any foreplay," she gasps, and I almost rear back in disgust.

I'm not sliding my dick inside that tight little haven until she's screamed my name and clawed my back to shreds at least once.

I feel just as starved as she does, but I push my pent-up longing for her away for a second. Sienna gasps when I peel her knickers to the side to kiss over her sensitivity. Her entire body shudders as she grabs hold of the duvet underneath her.

"Oh, Beau... Jesus!" she shouts at my rabid motions, lapping my tongue over every one of her nerves.

I feel her come on my tongue, fallen cries escaping her lips as she rides out the waves. Fuck. At hearing my name spilling from her, my dick pushes harder against the confinement of my jeans.