CHAPTER NINE - SIENNA

"Here's my girl!"

"Here's my girl!"

A crowd of people is surrounding the bar tonight, all speaking over each other, but I recognise that one voice. It's Annabelle. Beau's younger sister towers over most people here, the silkiness of her long blonde hair shining underneath the overhead lighting as the ringlet curls bounce when she moves.

The girl looks like a supermodel, just like her brother.

I grin as I approach her on the other side of the bar, slipping out to hug her tightly. "Hey, beautiful. What are you doing here?"

"I'm out tonight with my friends celebrating Kelsey's twenty-first. Can you make us your famous Turkish Delight cocktails?" she asks, tugging on her short silk dress.

One thing is for sure, she didn't get past her dad wearing that dress tonight. "Of course I can. Do you have a booth?"

"Yes." She tries to point towards it, but my height is stopping me from seeing anything. It's no bother. I'll find them eventually. "A girl is holding two helium balloons on her wrists so you won't miss us. Can I buy a bottle of champagne too for the table?"

I purse my lips, knowing the champagne always gets terrible reviews. "You'll be better off with the Prosecco here, hon."

I pull her towards me, blocking the older guy eyeing her like a piece of meat standing close to us. My eyes narrow on him, but he doesn't take the hint. This is why Beau always hates his sisters in nightclubs. Their beauty attracts attention, good and bad.

Annabelle senses my unease. "Everything okay?"

I spot movement out of my peripheral vision and feel my insides go still. "Just some dirty old man. Go back to your friends."

One thing you should know about Annabelle is she doesn't take any shit from anyone. I often wonder why Beau worries about her so much because this girl can stand up for herself better than anyone I know.

"What do you want?" she asks him outright, folding her arms across her chest.

The grey-haired guy stutters, staggering to the left until he crashes into two men standing close to us. The tall, dark-haired one turns around, ready to tell whoever sent him flying to shove off, when his eyes fall on Annabelle.

She gives him a sweet smile, arms releasing from her chest to fiddle with her dress. The young guy's eyes widen slightly, but the cheeky grin he flashes her says everything. The bloke can't believe his eyes, and I can't blame him.

She, as always, looks incredible tonight.

An absolute Goddess.

Eyes still stuck on her, it takes him a moment to frown at the older guy. "He giving you trouble?" Ooh, she's in for it if that's his voice.

Good Lord, it's like warm toffee.

In a rare turn of events, Annabelle turns her head down, looking at him shyly. "Yes, but I can handle it. You okay, Gabriel?"