•|1|•

"Get up! Get up!" Hopper yells, throwing my bedroom door open.

"Ok!" I yell, ripping my covers off and rolling out of bed. I stumble into the kitchen where Eleven sits at the dinner table eating Eggo waffles.

"Good morning, Four," Eleven says, mouth full of Eggos.

I grumble and sit down at the table, dropping my head into my hands.

"Should of went to bed early, huh?" Hopper remarks, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Shouldn't have started drinking at a young age, huh?" I comment, making Eleven giggle even though she didn't quite understand what my comment meant.

"Listen here smart mouth, you need to show me respect because technically I'm your legal guardian now," He points at me for a second before opening his beer.

I glance at the clock on the wall. "I need to go get ready," I say, pushing myself away from the table and making my way back to my bedroom.

I put on a white shirt, high waisted pants with a black belt, white tennis shoes, and to tie it all together a black and white flannel.

When I'm done, I go to our shared bathroom, and look at my hair

When I'm done, I go to our shared bathroom, and look at my hair. My blonde curls are all over the place, so I throw them up into a bun. Little curls of my hair fall around my face.

I brush my teeth and do the other stuff I need to do. I walk out of the bathroom to see Eleven sitting literally 5 inches away from the tv on the floor.

"Eleven, don't sit so close to the tv," I say as I walk passed her. She ignores me and watches the tv carefully.

"Four, I want one," she tells me.

On the screen, there is a bright Coca-Cola commercial. I sigh, "Ok El. I'll get you some on my way back from school."

She nods and looks back at the tv.

"Bye, Hopper!" I yell, swiftly opening the door and stepping out. I walk through the yard, stepping over the trip wire, and making my way to my black 1967 Chevy Impala.

When I climb in, I take a moment to relish my car. Hopper found it used and cheap, so he bought it for me.

Turning my car on, I start driving to school. At school I pull into my usual parking spot. I grab my backpack from the backseat of my car and put it on as I get out. When I get out of my car, a new vehicle flies through the parking lot. The blue Camaro pulls into the empty spot parallel to my car.

A girl with red hair quickly gets out of the car, slamming the door, and skateboarding away. She looks to be about Eleven and the 4 boys' age. The license plate has California as its state.

I watch as a boy my age gets out of the car. He's wearing jeans, a white shirt, and a jean jacket. He also has a mullet. There is a cigarette in his mouth.