•|13|•

Billy's POV

I speed home from Cassie's, thinking of her. She's what I've always needed in my life.

I slam on my brakes and swerve as something hits my window. My car spins and slides into bushes. I'm jerked forward. My head hits the window.

I groan in pain. My window is broken, bad.

"Oh no," I whisper to myself. I stare at the front glass. It's completely shattered from my head hitting the glass.

I try to get my car to turn on. It doesn't . "No! You piece of shit."

The radio is still playing though it is muffled and distorted. I touch my forehead, when I pull my hand back it has blood on it.

"Shit," I mutter. "Dammit!" I slam my palms on my steering wheel.

I open my car door, stumbling out. I round my car, looking at the passenger side. It's smashed.

I can't help but yell out. "Dammit! Piece of shit!" I kick the side of my car.

I move to where my hood is. Smoke billows out of it. Then something catches my eye. There's some substance on my cracked window.

I touch it. When I pull back, there is a slime like substance that clings to my finger.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself, eyeing the slime. It looks familiar.

I hear a noise from by the building. I whip my head towards it. There's nothing there.

"Who's there?" I yell out, looking around the area.

Something grabs my foot, I fall to the ground. I yell out, trying to grab at the dirt. It drags me through the building by my feet.

I slam my hands around and kick but nothing happens.

It pulls me into a doorway, leading to a staircase going down. I grab onto the sides of the doorway, yelling out.

I shout as I try to keep a hold on the door. Then I lose grip.

。。。

Cassie's POV

Eleven paces back and forth on the porch. I sit on the small bench we have.

The morning birds chirp happily and the sun shines through the trees. It's really nice.

Suddenly, El rushes inside. I stand up, following my crazy sister. She's been waiting for Mike. I've been waiting for Billy.

"Everything alright?" Hopper asks.

"Yes," "No."

The yes comes from Eleven as she reaches for the phone to call the Wheelers. I walk towards Hopper.

"No. It isn't. I don't know where Billy is. He said he would come here before his afternoon shift," I say, stopping in front of him. I lower my voice. "Did you talk to him too?"

Hopper shakes his head no. "I tolerate that kid. He's been good to you."

Eleven takes the phone into her room.

"What if he's hurt?" I say to Hopper. "Or maybe he got caught speeding. What if his dad hit him again, and he's trapped in his room."

"Cass," Hopper starts. I continue with excuses on why he isn't here.

"What if he..." I'm cut off by Hopper.

"Cassidy. I'm sure he'll be here," Hopper says, making a bowl of cereal.

Eleven storms out of her room, slamming the phone on the receiver then she stomps back into her room, slamming the door.

"I'm just going to go to my room," I tell Hopper. I drop my head, moving away from him.