•|6|•

"That... that's a lot of information," Billy says. I sit down next to him on my bed.

"Tell me about it. Do you have any questions?" I ask with a small smile.

"Who is Dart?" He looks over to me and I sigh deeply.

"Dart is one of those monsters I told you about. A demogorgan. Dustin, bless his loving heart, tried to keep him as a pet. Dart has already escaped once at school when Max accidentally set him free and apparently he ate Ms. Henderson's cat," I tell him, remembering all the times I saw her petting Mews.

"Ok. I think I understand what is going on now," says Billy.

I kick my shoes off and stand up to change into my pajamas. I dig in my drawers and find an oversized shirt before freezing. I slowly turn back around.

"Can you, uh, close your eyes, or something," I ask awkwardly.

Billy shifts to where he is laid down and has his head on one of my pillows. The blonde shuts his eyes and sighs. Quickly, I change.

"You're good," I tell him. He opens his eyes and rolls over to face me, looking me up and down.

"Here are some boy's sweatpants I found. They used to be Steve Harringtons before I borrowed them," I say.

"You and Steve were a thing?" Billy angrily asks.

"What? No! I had to borrow them, then I forgot to give them back. Just put them on," I say, spinning around so I'm facing the door instead of him.

After a minute, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you have a spare blanket or two for the floor," he asks. I glance down at his abs before looking up quickly.

"You aren't sleeping on the floor," I tell him.

"Are you sure? Because I can. I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he tells me as I climb into my bed, scooting so I'm next to the wall.

"Get in, Hargrove. I don't bite."

...

"Cassie! Answer me!" I hear a voice scream at me. I groan and squeeze the warm figure holding me. Before I can think, my eyes rip open. A sleeping Billy has his head on my chest and his arm wrapped around me. His other hand lays loosely over my upper thigh. I blush, hard.

"Billy," I shove him awake.

"Hm?" He asks, burrowing his head into me. "Billy get up. We have to go!"

"CASSIDY! I know you can hear me!" Dustin screams over the walky.

Billy sits up, rubbing his eyes. Without thinking, I lay over him and reach for the walky talky.

"What in God's name do you want, Dustin!" I whisper-yell.

"I need your help! Come to my house right now! Over," he yells. I groan and slam the walky down, climbing over Billy and running over to my closet.

I hear Billy stand up, and after gathering clothes, I turn around and he's completely dressed and putting his shoes on.

I run to the bathroom, noticing only El is in the living room, and I change. When I get done, I run back to my room. Billy stands up.

"Got a spare toothbrush," he asks smiling. I smile too.

"Yeah. Follow me," I peek out of my doorway and see El walking around in the kitchen.

"El, Hopper here?" I ask the young girl.

"No. He has not been here," she casually says, making cereal.