•|19|•

Robin and I were kept together. It seems they couldn't care less to interrogate girls. They handcuffed both of us though.

My head snaps up as four Russian guards come in. Two of them grab Robin and the other two grab me. I don't bother using my powers because I know it would be completely pointless. Guns trump powers.

I yell as they drag us to a new room, throwing us on the floor.

Billy and Steve lay side by side, handcuffed and unconscious. Blood covers their faces.

"Billy!" I shout, I wiggle my way over to him, trying to use my hands. I sit up on my knees and shake him. Robin does the same to Steve.

A big Russian man comes into the room.

"What did you do to him?" I yell at them, fuming with anger.

"What did you do?" Robin asks, voice cracking a tiny bit.

The big man slaps me across the face. I fall back beside Billy. Robin keeps her mouth shut.

The man speaks Russian to the guards. The four of them place Robin and Steve then Billy and I into chairs with our backs together. As the tie us up, I try to speak to the boys.

"Steve! Billy! Billy, wake up," I say quickly. My head whips around trying to look at him, but I just can't.

"What did you do!" Robin yells as she tries to move. Their chairs are in front of me. I'm parallel to Robin. All I can do is stare at her as she attempts to get out.

My focus breaks away from her as the man lifts Steve's head. "Don't touch him!" Robin yells out.

"Steve," I question loudly. "Billy?" I try to turn and look at him again. All I can see is the blood in his beautiful, sandy, blonde hair.

The man comes around to me. "I think your friends need doctors."

He leans down into my face. I'm so scared that all I can do is glare at him. "Good thing we have the very best." He turns and gets into Robin's face as well.

The man laughs causing the guards to laugh as well.

She spits at him. I bite my lip with anxiety as he pulls out a handkerchief and wipes his face.

"You are going to regret that, little bitch," he sneers. Her face contorts with fear.

He says something in Russian to the guards as he starts to walk out of the room.

"Bastards!" I shout. "Let us out of here!" I try my hardest to thrash around but it's useless.

The big man turns around, staring me straight in the eyes with a manic smile. "Oh, you'll regret it too." With that, they all walk out, leaving us tied up.

I let out a loud angry scream. The pained sound turns into sobs quickly. "I want my dad." I say childishly, but it's true.

"Hey, Cass," Robin says. I look up at her through tears. "You need to stay strong, okay? I know you're tired. We all are, but I need you to be strong with me."

I nod slowly, cutting out my tears. I take deep, slow breaths.

"Billy," I croak out. "Steve."

"They're out cold," Robin says. She looks around the room. "Could you use your powers and grab those?"

I look over on a lab table. There's sharpe objects. I try to focus but I just can't. My nerves won't allow it. I'm so tired and hungry and dehydrated. I don't feel good.

"I cant," I mutter, trying as hard as I can. The scissors I'm staring at twitches, but nothing more comes from it. "I- I don't have enough energy."

"It's okay," Robin says. "Save your energy."