•|9|•

A.N.- this chapter has a lot of POV switches and it's because Cassie and Billy are apart for most of it. I just felt Billy's side of the story should be told too so you guys can get a better feel of how I changed his personality and how he acts without Cassie there. Anyways enjoy<3

Eleven steps through the door, black smudged under her eyes. Her clothes are different too. Dark. Her curly hair is slicked back.

Mike comes forward, looking at El. They stare at each other longingly. A sigh of relief comes from me. They're finally reunited.

"El," Mike whispers, stepping further towards her.

"Mike," she says, engulfing him in a hug.

I look over to Hopper, who has a strange look on his face.

"Is that..." Max starts. The boys nod.

"I never gave up on you," Mike says with a smile, pulling back. "I called you every night. Every night for..."

"353 days," Eleven finishes. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay," he asks her with sad eyes.

"Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper tells Mike. Mike looks at me and I nod sadly.

I step towards my sister and Hopper.

"The hell is this? Where have you been?" Hopper asks her.

"Where have you been?" She asks with an attitude.

I step closer and she looks up, grabbing onto me. I pull her into a hug, only for big arms to be placed around the both of us.

Hopper kisses the top of her head then mine.

"You've been hiding her," Mike interrupts.

"You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike yells pushing at Hopper. "You've been hiding her too Cassidy. You didn't think you should say anything!" He screams at me. I lower my head with a sad frown, and Billy steps forward.

"Let's talk. Alone," Hopper says, grabbing Mike by his shirt.

Mike and Hopper walk into the other room. I can here them yelling at each other.

Mike's yelling turns into crying.

"El, are you okay?" I ask, bending down a little to her level. She nods. She looks up at Billy. "Hello, Four's friend."

"Hey," Billy says awkwardly with a smile.

I step away from her so the boys can hug her. "We missed you."

"I missed you too," she replies to them.

I lean back into Billy, who pulls me into him. He drops his chin onto my shoulder, gun leaned against the wall behind us.

"We talked about you pretty much everyday," Dustin tells her.

"They did," I say. A happy tear falls down my cheek, only to be wiped away by Billy's thumb.