•|20|•

Dustin loads us up into the back of a big red car type machine. He flies down the hallway, knocking us side to side.

"Slow down!" Steve calls to Dustin. His left eye is swollen almost shut. Dried blood also comes from his nose and mouth. Billy's nose and mouth are the same way except his cheek is swollen and purple.

"What is this the Indy 500?" Robin slurs, holding on to the ceiling of the car.

"You're driving like Billy!" I yell out, holding onto my boyfriend so I won't hit the side of the car.

"Hey! Nuh uh!" Billy replies loudly.

"It's the Indy 300," Steve tells Robin.

"No, dingus, it's 500," Robin tells him.

They continue to argue. It's too fast and my brain can't keep up.

I sit in Billy's lap like a child, arms wrapped around his neck.

Steve and Robin bursts into laughter causing me and Billy to also laugh. I can't help but giggle louder at Billy's cute little laugh.

"What's wrong with them?" I hear Erica yell.

"I don't know," Dustin replies.

I scoot out of Billy's lap, sitting parallel to Robin.

"Dustin, watch out!" Erica yells suddenly.

We all fly forward as Dustin hits some big metal containers.

I fall into Robin's lap face first into her stomach. Billy falls into Steve's chest.

"Ow," Robin mutters, touching her head so does Steve.

"Look the boys are cuddling," I laugh, laying my cheek against Robins flat stomach.

"You're cuddling," Billy points, moving away from Steve.

I don't sit up I just giggle, wrapping my arms around Robin. "We are!" Robin's cheeks heat to a bright pink as she laughs.

The door to the car opens and Dustin yells at us to come on. It takes a few times before any of us move.

Everything goes by so fast. It feels like all of a sudden we're in the elevator. Steve and Billy stand parallel on a large dolly as the elevator shoots down. Robin and I hold the handle.

"It looks like your surfing!" Robin shouts with laughter following it.

I giggle wildly as I hold onto the handle, hand right next to hers.

"Whoa!" Steve says, arms waving.

"They seem drunk," I hear Erica say.

"Why would they be drunk?" Dustin asks.

"I'm a natural, check it out!" Steve laughs.

Robin and I push the dolly slightly then pull it towards us. The two boys go tumbling off of it and into the floor.

"Wipeout!" Robin yells.

Dustin approaches the boys. He touches Billy's forehead. "He's burning up."

"You're burning up!" Billy retorts, trying to swipe Dustin's hand away.

I look at Robin worriedly. We sit down on the dolly to look at the boys.

Dustin moves to Steve. He forces Steve's eye open. "His pupils are super dilated." He tells Erica.

"Are they gonna be okay?" I ask, grabbing onto Robin.

"Maybe they're drugged," Erica suggests.

Billy reaches out and taps Dustin's nose. "Boop."