- chapter 11 -

The following morning Felix woke up early - the sun was just rising when he tiredly opened his eyes. 

It didn't really feel like he had a hangover and he could still remember last night more than vividly, so his thoughts were already going roundabout again before he was really awake - he didn't know where to put his feelings about yesterday's events, knot after knot formed in his stomach.

In the light of dawn, he glanced sideways at the still sleeping Hyunjin. He wanted nothing more but to disappear as a deep blush spread across his cheeks. Instead, however, he freed himself - after unsuccessfully sorting his thoughts - gently from the body half on top of him, before he covered it again carefully.

Quietly, he slipped out of the room - collected his clothes that were scattered on the floor on the way to the bathroom - and used Hyunjin's shower. Washed his hair and body - removed the sticky, dried memories from his skin - and put back on his clothes from the night before. He considered blow-drying his hair but didn't want to risk waking Hyunjin unnecessarily early on a Saturday morning.

When he was finally ready to leave, Hyunjin was still fast asleep, the blanket now pulled tightly around him, his blond hair hanging tousled in his face. In contrast to last night, he looked sweet and innocent.

Felix thought about waking him after all, to let him know he was leaving. However, he held back at the last moment. 

He was not ready to face the embarrassments of the morning after. Nor did he want to confront the possibility that his friendship with Hyunjin had been ruined by too much alcohol and too little sense - so he eventually left without waking him.

As soon as he was out of the building complex, he drew in the pleasantly cool morning air and decided to forget about last night for the time being. He lit a cigarette and took a deep drag of the soothing nicotine before slowly letting the smoke drift back out over his lips.

Although he still had time, he had to get back to his apartment before training - firstly to change and secondly, because Jeongin wanted to come with him again today. It wasn't uncommon for the black-haired to accompany him, and it was always a bit more fun with him than usual.
And yet his thoughts still didn't leave him any peace. He didn't know if he could cope with Hyunjin hating him because of what had happened.

But the Australian would understand, Hyunjin only wanted to seek comfort from him. But one moment he had tried to help him get over Jisung, the next moment they were naked in Hyunjin's bed. He didn't even want to know how many times Jisung and Hyunjin had done it in the same sheets - a sharp pain went through his chest.

But he could shake off his thoughts at the latest when Jeongin stood in front of his apartment to pick him up.

With a broad grin and his usual cheerful personality, he brought Felix out of the oppressive swamp of thoughts and back into reality. And yet, as much as he would have liked to tell the black-haired about Hyunjin and him, something held him back.

It wasn't until late in the afternoon, after a few rounds of training, a dance class, and when Jeongin had already left, that the silver-haired looked at his cell phone and belatedly read a message from Hyunjin.
_
Where are you?

When Felix saw it, he immediately wrote back.

_
At the dance studio
I wanted to dance with Jeongin before the dance class.

Uneasily, he bit his lip, actually expecting he would write something about yesterday.

_
Oh, right 
you told me
Are you coming over tonight?

But nothing like that followed. A wave of relief washed over him as he quickly typed back his reply.

_
Yep

If the blond-haired was willing to continue being friends with him and act as if nothing had happened, then he was more than willing to do the same.

But the evening turned out differently than he thought.

Cause they had sex again.

None of them were anywhere near as drunk as the first time, which is why Felix wasn't quite sure how it happened, what excuse there was to justify it this time - because there wasn't one. And yet they went even further than the night before.

They had been just playing video games on the huge TV opposite the couch, after Felix had finally been able to persuade the older one to do so. There hadn't been a strange atmosphere - as the silver-haired man had been afraid at first - but their conversation had once again turned into the far too profound.

Which was why he had sat down deliberately way too close to Hyunjin and had continuously nudged his arm or side to sabotage him - to distract him - when he had suddenly leaned over and kissed him.

Just like that.

His game character had collapsed and left to the certain downfall of the game, but he had been too distracted to even notice. Too distracted by the plush pair of lips, which owner had abandoned his character as well.

And Felix was too weak to resist this time as well - to even give the slightest thought of resistance.

He wasn't quite sure why that was. But he knew that Hyunjin's kisses felt good, actually much too good. For they were more intoxicating and better than any he had ever had, whether on his lips or his skin. He knew that Hyunjin's touches - rough or gentle - made his skin tingle, made him crave more, and he didn't have to hold back.

Because he was getting more.

One moment still pressed into the fluffy leaning of the couch at the sudden make-out session, barely a blink later he lay moaning and whimpering between the sheets and Hyunjin's half-naked body - the blond two fingers deep inside him.

But it happened a third time.

And a fourth time, too.

A fifth time and then Felix stopped keeping track.

____________________________

Thank u for putting this story on #1 in postbreakup. <3