- chapter 21 -

"Damn, he's definitely not your baby!", Hyunjin growled at him instead and jerked Felix behind him, dropping his cup - his remaining cocktail spreading across the dim floor.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" the guy raised his hands and took a step back - trying hard to keep a friendly manner - "Relax, bro. I'm just worried. He really doesn't look happy to see yo-"

"Dude, you're the fucking problem here! So just shut up and fuck off Idiot!", Hyunjin cut him off and his face darkened dangerously, his whole body tensing up.

Felix couldn't remember ever seeing such an expression on the blond's features before and something inside him trembled.

"Are you fucking serious?!" the other asked now, upset - his one eye twitching angrily - "I'm not going to let a damn stranger insult me and order me around - I've had enough!"

Some people around them had already started to notice the uproar and Felix swallowed. He knew that Hyunjin didn't make a fuss about nothing and that he would really get into trouble with his father, if he got involved in anything here - but the taller one didn't seem to care about that at the moment.

"Well come on then!", clenching his free hand into a fist he faced the guy who was now grimacing as he rolled up his sleeves.

Felix puts a hand around Hyunjin's arm and pulled him slightly away from the stranger, "What the fuck... Hyunjin? C' mon, let's just go."

The blond-haired seemed to take the hint as he cast a sideways glance at the forming audience. One last time he glared at the guy, before using his grip on Felix's wrist to pull him through the dancing crowd.

"Yeah, and now running off after you started shit, you fucking coward!" Felix could hear the other calling after them, but at least he didn't seem to be following them.

"What a bastard!", Hyunjin cursed anyway - the unfathomable anger still  heating up his temper.

"Why are you here again?", Felix tried to ask him - trying to distract from the dubious situation - although the reason had not slipped his mind at all.

"Apparently for some stupid double date." Hyunjin just threw back over his shoulder, "Jisung wanted me to meet that friend of Minho's. Fucking idiot."

That last one sounded more like it was directed at him instead of Jisung.

And he felt something twisted rising inside him, but couldn't put his finger on what it was but it was very similar to his stomach turning and he hated that - actually, he should be happy for Hyunjin and glad that he finally got over Jisung, starting anew and all this stupid shit.

"Oh, right. Just surprised he could get you to come here at all," Felix clenched between his teeth, unable to fully conceal his displeasure at that.

But Hyunjin didn't answer - maybe he hadn't heard him either - but led him on to the club's bar.

Nearby, Felix could see Jisung dancing pressed close to Minho, visibly enjoying the evening - unlike him. Next to them, admittedly quite lost, was a petite woman with long hair. In her tight dress, she just stood there quietly sipping one of the drinks in her hand. She must be Hyunjin's date, as a pretty smile instantly formed on her lips when she saw him.

Pushing through to them, Hyunjin didn't seem to intend to stay. Instead, he paused only long enough to finish his cup - which he took from the brunette's hand - before grabbing Felix's hand again and pulling him along under the confused looks of the other three.

The silver-haired had no idea where Hyunjin was going, but he strongly doubted that it was the dance floor. A little later, he could make out the exit of the club as the target - rolling his eyes, he still let himself be dragged along.

But no sooner had they arrived outside and rounded the next corner - not a few meters away from the bouncer and people who wanted to get into the club - Hyunjin pressed, practically threw the smaller one against the cold wall and slammed his hand against the rough plaster next to his head.

"I'm going to ask you again, Felix. What the hell were you doing in there?"

____________________________

OMG, I JUST SAW THAT THIS FF HIT 2K ?! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH <33