Chapter 1

Tonight's the night that  I will finally escape! after  4 or 5 attempts, Today's is going to be the night where I'm finally going to leave! I slowly opened the door and peaked my head through the door to make sure Mr. Jackson and Chris wasn't there.

" Good." I sighed quietly. As I walked out of my room, I was limping without making any noise. I was also trying to be quiet so I won't make any noise. While walking, I was avoiding cameras, until when I made it to the camera room, the guard was there, just chilling while eating his doughnut. I grabbed a bat (I don't know where a bat came from) and hit his head

" AGH!" the guard yelled. As he looked up at me, he grabbed his walkie- talkie, and just before he could snitch on me, I tapped his mouth and said " shh... nobody likes a snitch.."

As I picked up the guard, he was squirming and heavy, but I didn't have any problems.

I threw him in the male's bathroom and locked him there.

" Now, to get out of here." I said as I turned back to the guard's room, I grabbed Mr. Jackson's car keys and tipped toed out of the room. After walking down the hall, I was almost there to the exit, until I heard someone saying my name darkly

" Y/n L/n."

I turned around and saw Mr. Jackson, giving me a cold, angry stare.

" Well, that's not good." I sighed quietly

" What do you think your doing?!" Mr. Jackson yelled " I thought those drugs were suppose to make you sleep for a few more hours?!"

" Well it doesn't work old man!" I yelled " And I'm leaving here!"

Mr. Jackson started to laugh and yelled " Your not going anywhere."

As he started to run in full speed. He tackled me to the ground and we were cat fighting.

He pulled out a syringe from his pocket and he was trying to inject my shoulders, but I pushed him, I was about to get up, until he grabbed my legs and inject it. I screamed in pain, but I quickly kicked him. I grabbed his car keys and ran out side.

I looked behind me and Mr. Jackson was still chasing me, I turned back around to find his car. As I pressed the car to unlock, I turned around to see a  Red Tesla. As I hopped in to his car. I locked all the doors and windows.

As Mr. Jackson stopped, he placed his hands on the window, while catching his breath.

" Y/n!" He yelled " Please, come out of the car and we can talk about this!"

" Yeah, right!" I scoffed " The only thing your going to do is to kill me and sell my wings."

" No I won't!" Mr. Jackson yelled " Please, come out.... please..."

I started the car and said " Sorry Mr. Jackson, I ain't falling for that shit again."

As I started to drive, Mr. Jackson was screaming out my name, which I ignored that.

" Now..." I said as I adjust the mirror " Time to go to Colombia."

And that's where I'm going.

~~~~~~ End of Chapter 1~~~~~~~~