Chapter 13

1:00 AM

I eyes widen of the smell, I tried to ignore it, but IT WAS TOO DAMN STRONG! I slowly turned around to look at my alarm clock

1:02 AM

" ONE IN THE MORNING?!" I screamed of anger " WHY THIS EARLY?!"

I got out of bed and stormed out of my room, I guess I wasn't the only one who woke up cranky.

I turned to my brother and said " can't sleep?"

" nope!" he said " that smell woke me up too!"

" so I noticed." I laughed " come on, let's see what's that awful smell coming from."

" lets."

As we walked to the kitchen, we turned to the door that leads to the basement, as I opened the door, the smell got even worse.

" OH MY GOD!" I gagged " what did they put in?! a dead cat?!"

" we have to see.." Micheal said, barley gagging " if we ignore it, it'll get even worse."

we quickly covered our nose and ran down stairs, we followed the smell and were horrified of what we saw.

There were 4 dead bodies, I quickly recognize them. It was Mariano, Peter, Marco, and Mr. Jackson

" O-OH MY GOD!" Micheal yelled " THEY'RE CRAZY! WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE, QUICKLY!"

" you two aren't going anywhere.." a voice from behind said smoothingly.

we turned around and Abuela with the others.

" YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING SICK!" Micheal yelled as he quickly got up

" for you guys..." Dolores smiled

" why would you do such a thing?!" I yelled as tears rolled down my eyes

" we did it for you two to stay forever." Abuela smiled " we did it because Dolores loves Y/n, Y/n do you feel the same?"

" NO WAY!" I yelled " I'm not falling in love with a murder! and me and Micheal are leaving right now!"

" I think not mi amor.." Isabella smiled as two vines summon out of nowhere " now... you two.... COME HERE!"

As the vines was coming straight towards us, Micheal got in front of me and grabbed the vines

" I think not." Micheal smiled as he snapped the vines. " Y/N! NOW!"

As we charged up stairs, we ran passed the Madrigals in full speed

" NO!" Abuela growled " CAMILO, MIRABEL, DOLORES GET THEM!"

As the three psycho Madrigals were chasing after us, we were getting close to my room

" LET'S GO INTO MY ROOM!"

" your the boss!"

As me and Micheal hopped into my room, I quickly slammed the door and locked it

" MI AMOR!" Dolores yelled as she was banging on the door " LET US IN! PLEASE COME TO US! WE WON'T HURT YOU GUYS!"

" come on Y/n!" Micheal yelled " grabbed Snowball and all of your things and lets get the hell out of here!"

As I packed everything ( including Snowball's things) I grabbed Snowball and kicked the window

"Micheal come on! let's go!"

" what about the letter from Antonio?"

" FORGET IT!" I yelled " we have to leave!"

As we opened our wings, we was about to take off when the door busted open and we felt a sharp pain on our backs.