Chapter 7

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As my alarm went off, I opened my eyes and realize what today is: It's Dolores's Wedding!

I got out of bed, took my shower, got on my clothes on. As i opened the door, i saw everyone was getting ready.

As Alma noticed me, she waved at me and said " Morning Y/n! do you mind helping me putting up these lights on the ceiling?"

I opened my wings and flew down to grab the box from her hands

" sure Alma." I smiled as I opened the boxes. I placed the decorations all over the ceiling, which seems to impressed the townspeople who was helping the Madrigals.

After I finished decorating the ceiling, I flew up to Alma and said " hey.. do you mind if I go out?"

" why?" Alma asked

" just to.... say hi to the children." I lied

" ah, okay." Alma smiled " come back soon."

" okay." I said as I flew out of the Casita, Everyone gave me their good mornings ( even the crackhead kids) and I said good morning back. Then I grabbed my paper from my dress and said " Now, I got to go to the DNA testings."

( And so)

As I landed on the soft grass, I looked up at the paper to make sure I was at the right building and I was, as I hid my wings I took a deep breath before entering the building.

As I did, everyone ( some of them) was giving me stares as I walked up to the front desk.

" Pardon me." I said a bit loud, as a man with light brown hair turned around, he looked like he was  19 years old " yes, may I help you?"

" I came here to know if my parents are alive to this day." I said as I gave him the white sheet of paper. As he took the paper from my hand, he opened it and said " I'll see what I can find."

As he was trying stuff into his computer, I was just looking around the building when he said

" I hope you don't mind me asking, but, why are you here?"

I turned back to him and said " just to know if my parents are alive so I can find them."

" ah okay."

as he continued typing stuff in, I heard the computer beeped. He looked up at me with a smile and said

" Mrs. L/n I have good news, Your parents are still alive and well."

I felt tears rolled down my eyes, I'm so happy that they're alive! now I can finally leave Colombia and find them!

" here you go." he smiled as he handed me another sheet of paper " It'll show you this information of your parents location."

" Thank you." I smiled as I wiped down my tears

" Your welcome! have a good day *whispers* little sis* "

" what did you say?"

the guy shook his head and said " nothing..."

I shrugged my shoulders and said " you too sir."

As I left the DNA testing, I was about to take off, when I heard a familiar voice from behind me

" Y/n! Y/n!"

I turned around and saw the same person who gave me my DNA.

" yeah?"

" I *huff* have to * huff* tell you something."

" yeah?"

The guy grabbed my hand and dragged me to the tree nearby

" yo, what's up?"

the guy sighed and said " before you go, please open the paper."

As I did, I looked at my Parents location, then looked up at him and said " I'm confused, you dragged me to this tree just for me to open this paper?"

He shook his head, he handed me the old sheet of paper and said " open this."

As I did, I was still confused, why did he dragged me here for nothing?

I asked once again  " that still doesn't explain why you dragged me, can you please tell me why you dragged me here."

he gave me a soft smile and said " Y/n.... I'm your brother.."

~~~~~~ End of Chapter 7~~~~~~~~