Chapter 3

As I slowly woke up, I was in a warm bed  and a clean room.

" Where am I..." I yawned, I also noticed my bruises were gone " And what happened to my bruises?! could that mean....?"  I opened my Butterfly wings and saw the bruises gone as well.

As I got up, I saw a dress hanging on the door knob. By the dress, I saw a yellow sticky note. I grabbed the sticky note and read:

" If your reading this Y/n then that means your awake. You should see this dress hanging on your door knob. After when you finished putting on your dress, please meet us outside. We really want to meet you.

- A. Madrigal."

" But It needs more style, even the skirt

" But It needs more style, even the skirt... but I can't do anything about."

After I put on my dress. I hid my wings and left my room to go outside.

( The backdoor)

As I made it to the backdoor, I took a peak outside and saw everyone was outside eating Lunch.

As I touched the door knob, I took a deep breath and said " okay Y/n... you can do this! you are 17 years old. Make. Them. Interested in you! I twisted the door to open. As the door opened everyone turned their attention to me. I quickly closed the door and quietly said " I can't do this..."

" Are you okay...?" an elder voice said through the door  " please come out.. we won't bite."

I took a another deep breath and walked outside. As I closed it, I quickly turned around to the table to eat my food, I was trying my best to avoid eye contact with anyone else.

As I grabbed my drink, I rushed to the table and started to eat my food, which caused a girl wearing a bun to look at me.

" Hey. Are you okay?" she said softly " Are you shy or whatever?"

" I'm not shy.." I mumbled annoyingly " I just... don't wanna talk."

" oh, okay.... my name's Dolores. What's yours?"

" Y/n L/n."

" Nice to meet you." Dolores smiled " I think your going to love this family!"

well see about that,  your going to need my trust to trust you guys. But I might like it here.

" Everyone, I would like to have an announcement." the elder woman said. As she got up and walked up towards me, she said " everyone we have a new friend, please tell us your name."

I mumbled a little bit and said "  Y/n..."

" please say it a bit louder."

" Y/n L/n." I said a bit louder

" Nice to meet you." the elder woman smiled "  my name's Alma Madrigal, but you can be Abuela."

I got up and said " I rather call you Alma.. I'm done now, can I be excuse?"