Chapter 20

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I woke up from my nap, I could smell something cooking.

I got up and grab my crutches and headed downstairs. I peaked my head down and saw Alma and Julieta making dinner

" Hey you two, what's cooking?"

As Alma and Julieta turned to me, they waved at me and said " hello Y/n!"

" We're making Meat, Chicken, with greens. And also, we have a special guest coming!"

" ooh! who is it?"

" It'll be a surprise." Julieta smiled " Anyways, do you mind helping us setting dinner?"

" There's a problem?"

" What's that?" Alma frowned

" Crutches." I replied " I can't just use my teeth on their plates."

" Oh! right!" Alma laughed " Casita?"

As Casita pulled my wheelchair towards me, I sat down and said " That's better."

" Here you go." Julieta smiled as she handed me the plates.

As I put all of the plates on the table, Alma handed me the cups which I also put that on the table as well. Then the door bell rang. " I'll get it!" I yelled as I pulled myself to the door.

As I opened it, my eyes widen as I saw my mom and dad

" M-Mom... D-Dad...?!" I whispered " What are you doing here?!"

" We're busting you outta here kiddo." my dad smiled as tears rolled down his eyes " I miss you so much!"

Tears rolled down my eyes as well, I looked both ways and whispered " Can you two do me and Micheal a favor?"

" What's that?"

" I need you to put in your best acting skills, pretend that you've never met me and Micheal."

" We'll try." My dad smiled as he put his hand on my shoulder " It's good to see you again Y/n."

" You too." I smiled back " come on, we don't want Alma to wait longer."

As we walked to the kitchen, I said " Alma are these the people you invited over?"

" Of course!" Alma smiled " Hello there, I'm Alma Madrigal, but you can call me Abuela."

" It's nice to meet you again." my mom smiled " you might have remembered my husband Aden."

" Yes, from yesterday!" Alma smiled " Nice to see you again Aden and Ava! please sit down."

As My mom and dad sat down, Alma cleared her throat and yelled " TIME FOR DINNER!"

As the rest of the Madrigals ran down to the kitchen, they sat down on each of their tables talking to each other or my mom and dad. But I have this feeling that this is not going to be a normal dinner at all.. I turned to Micheal, who also felt the same thing too.

" SO!" Alma yelled a bit while starting off a conversation " Tell me all about you and Aden Mrs. Lovelock."

( That's their fake last names)

" Well....." my mom said as she bit her lip " We live in Chicago in the city, we have two kids, One's a Girl and another one is a boy."

" What's your son's name?" Pepa smiled

" His name is Mich- I mean Mike! And my daughter... well.... she was kidnapped since she was four... and I'm still confident that she's alive!"

" That's sad, if she was still there, how old would she be?"

" Since her birthday passed, she'll be 18 years old."

" Just like me!" I smiled

The Madrigals laughed at my comment, Augustine put his hand on my head and said " Just like you Y/n!"

"heheeheheee."

Our conversation was pretty well, when Micheal got up and said " Can me and Y/n be excuse for few seconds?"

" Sure." Alma shrugged.

" Come on Y/n!" Micheal said as he grabbed my arm " Let's talk in the living room."

( In the living room)

As Micheal closed the door. I grabbed my shoulders and said " Y/n. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING THAT THOSE AREN'T OUR PARENTS!?!"

I quickly shushed Micheal and said " The reason why I'm acting like this is because, if I just say ' oh THAT'S OUR PARENTS'  they'll get killed and we'll be back in that basement!"

Micheal sighed and said " Do they know your acting like this?!"

" Yes!" I yelled a bit " We all agreed to this!"

Micheal was about to open his mouth, when we heard a loud noise coming from the kicthen.

There were screams of terror which made us jump.

" OH SHOOT!" Me and Micheal yelled. As Micheal opened the door, We pulled my wheelchair in full speed and we saw the most horrible thing ever. Our Parents.... on the floor.. dead.

They were lying on the pool of blood, when The Madrigals were standing there

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" Micheal yelled, which caused the Madrigals to turned back to us.

" W-We killed them." Dolores smiled

" WHY?!" I screamed as tears rolled down my eyes " THOSE ARE PARENTS!"

" We know...." Pepa smiled " Bruno's rats told Dolores, then Dolores told Abuela, and Abuela told us..."

" Y-You guys are sick..." I whimpered

" For you..." Camilo smiled " Now.... do us a favor and choose who you want to be with..."

" B-But I thought you said-"

"We changed it!" Mirabel yelled "We didn't want to wait for too long, so choose now!"

" I-I... Chose...."

~~~~~ End of Chapter 20~~~~~~