Chapter 19

( Y/n's P.O.V) 12:00 PM

As I woke up, I saw Snowball on my lap and Micheal gone

" M-Micheal?!" I screamed

no answer

" MICHEAL?!" I screamed as tears rolled down my eyes 

still no answer

" oh no...." I whispered " Micheal.... no....."

I put my head down as I sniffled quietly

" Y/n....?" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Micheal on his crutches with soft smile coming from his lips

" MICHEAL!" I yelled as tears rolled down faster from my eyes " WHY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR CHAIR?!"

" well, since the Madrigals trust us, they decided to let us out of Isabella's vines and we can go to our rooms."

" R-Really?"

" Really!" Micheal smiled as he wiped my tears " come on! let's get out!"

As Micheal united me, I hugged Snowball and said " isn't this amazing snowy? we're free!"

As Micheal grabbed my crutches, I got up and left the basement along with Snowball following behind me.

As Casita closed the basement door, I sighed of relief and said " I'm glad that we left that basement."

" don't jinx it sis, if you keep acting up, we'll be back in that basement."

" ME?!" I yelled " It was your idea to jump off their fucking window!"

" yeah...." Micheal laughed " Anyways, let's go back to our room, I miss ma bad!"

" sure, let's go."

( Back in Y/n's room)

As I made it to my room, I threw my crutches on the ground and flopped back to my bed.

As Snowball hopped on my bed, I wrapped my arms around her and said " your happy that your outta of that cage aren't you!"

As Snowball's noise booped mine's, I chuckled a bit and said  " I'll take that as a Yes."

I was playing with my  bunny when I noticed the picture that the Madrigals gave me for my 18th birthday. I grabbed the picture and stared at it for 12 seconds, when the door opened.

Mirabel popped her head through the door and said " Y/n... it's time for lunch."

" okay." I said as I got up to grab my crutches " come on Snowball."

As Snowball followed us, Mirabel looked at Snowball then me and said " You trained her quick."

" What can I say." I smirked "I'm good with bunnies."

" What you mean by that?"

" Mira, I spend my life in a Laboratory and I snuck into the bunny rooms, all of those bunnies became my best friends.... until... they died."

" oh..." Mirabel said sadly " That's pretty upsetting..."

" I know, and I hope I don't lose Snowball."

( Outside)

As everyone was eating their lunch, I was relieved that I didn't have to be fed anymore!

Everything was going fine when Alma turned around. She turned to us and whispered " Y/n... Micheal, get under the table."

" W-Why?"

"NOW!"

As me and Micheal got under the table, I took a small peek and saw the same Woman and her husband from yesterday.