Chapter 15

As it was dinnertime, everyone was eating Julieta's food  and was drinking their drinks, but for me and Micheal, We were forced fed like we were toddlers.

" Open your mouth."  Juleita said softly 

" Julieta." I sighed " I'm not THAT hungry okay?"

" You have to eat." Julieta smiled gently "Please eat."

I mumbled of anger and just opened my mouth. As Julieta put the food on my mouth, I felt my mouth burning 

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed which caused my Brother and the Madrigals to jump.

" O-Oh my goodness!" Julieta yelled " WHAT HAPPENED!? WAS THE FOOD TOO HOT?!"

I replied " It was kinda hot.... BUT ITS 1,000% SPICY!"

" Oh dear!" Julieta yelled " I-I didn't mean to put in too much salt."

" I didn't know salt could be spicy...."

" That's because the flavor is spicy."

"XoX"

" Y/n..." Julieta said as she held out a cup of water " do you want some water.."

" Nope." I squeaked " I'm going to die anyways with THAT SALT in my system!"

" I'm sorry...."

" Everyone." Alma said as she got up " I will like to make an announcement." 

As everyone turned to her, Alma cleared her throat and said " Y/n.... Micheal..."

we turned around to Alma which she said in a smile " in two weeks you two-"

" ... Will have to choose who do we want to be with?" I interrupted " We know."

Alma blinked her eyes twice and said " that's right. And when you do you'll get married in the next following month and you two will be part of the Madrigals!"

" don't you think your kinda making this a bit too fast?"

Alma chuckled and said " It's never too fast to choose your lover in two weeks."

" That kinda is." Micheal joined in

" Not really." Alma smiled " But anyways, who might you choose?"

" We haven't decided yet." I replied

" Okay. Take your time alright."

As Alma sat back down, we all continued eating our dinner (or should I say FED)

I was still thinking about the escape, until I had an idea! once when the 2 weeks are up and when me and Micheal chose who we want to be, when they untie us, we'll grab Snowball and Antonio and leave Casita!

God Y/n, you's smart UwU

~~~~~ End of Chapter 15~~~~~''

sorry that it was short lol