Chapter 18

Week 1     Monday morning, 1:00 AM

As I woke up, I yawned a bit which caused the door opened

" Y/n...?" Dolores said " what you doing up so late?"

" I took a nap." I yanwed

" oh, okay." Would you like to hang out, we don't have to tell Micheal and the others."

" Sure." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

" Great let's go!" Dolores smiled as she pulled my wheelchair upstairs

As we made it to Dolores's room

( I can't find a good picture that matches Dolores's room, don't hurt me)

"Wow Dolores." I smiled " Your room's pretty cool."

" And quiet." Dolores smiled back " I love the quiet, do you."

" For a little while." I replied " If I stay in a quiet room for an hour or so, I'll get crazy."

" Like me?" Dolores said as she leaned in to my face 

" N-Not psycho crazy." I said as I pulled my head back

Dolores laughed a bit and said " hey Y/n.... when your two weeks are up... will you notice me and be mine forever?"

I replied " W-We'll see buddy..."

" If you made up your mind... please... tell me." Dolores said as her face leaned even closer " or... I'l find out myself, because, you know, I can hear you and Micheal's breath and whispers.."

" N-No need to be weird." i laughed awkwardly 

" I'm weird for you......" she said as she cupped my cheeks

" I SAID DON'T BE!" I squeaked like mouse

" P-Please don't scream in my ear." Dolores said as she leaned back  with her ears covered

" Sorry..." I mumbled " You were invading my space..."

" I'm sorry..." Dolores said " I-I just wanted to kiss you.. that's all...."

I felt my cheeks heating up, I yelped " I'M NOT EVEN A LESBIAN YOU DUST CLEANER!"

" Don't worry mi amor...." Dolores smiled as she put her hand on her cheeks looking like a REAL yandere

" I'll make you one~"

I almost chocked on the air  ( is that even possible?!!) ( I googled it, you can do that)

" H-How's that possible?!"

" I don't know." Dolores said as she shrugged her shoulders " But some day... you'll be all mine."

" Fat chance." I spat

Dolores growled quietly and said " you will chose me! you wanna know why, BECAUSE I LOVED YOU FIRST!"

" We'll see." I growled

Dolores and I gave each other the ' war stare' until Dolores smiled at me and said " You know.. you'll be the perfect wife for me."

" Yeah, right!" I said as I rolled my eyes " What if I don't choose you at all!"

Dolores stayed silent, she then replied " Well.. then that means I'll have you... with force." 

" Whatever." I rolled my eyes " Anyways, what are we going to do for our hangout?"

" We're going to walk all around my room and have a girl to girl chat, isn't that fun?"

" Yeah...." I grumbled

" Okay then!" Dolores smiled " Let's start our hangout!"

(After that, lazy)

As Dolores opened the basement, the time was around 3:00 AM or 4:00 AM or something.

" See you later." Dolores smiled as she closed the door.

As Micheal turned to me he still looked a bit tired " Hey Y/n.... what were you doing with Dolores this late?"

" She wanted to Hang out with me." I replied 

" Oh okay, did you think about our escape? because It's Monday."

" No shit Sherlock." I growled " And yes, I did."

" ooh that's good!" Micheal cheered " Tell me!"

I yawned and said " I'll tell you when I get up, okay?"

" come on Y/n..." Micheal sighed " You got up a 1:00 how are you sleepy?"

" That was hours ago!" I yelled " And I get sleepy quick."

" Oh, Okay... night again."

( Micheal's P.O.V)

As Y/n went to sleep, I looked up at the ceiling and thought to myself  ' If we get out.. will we find our parents before the leave or will we stay here forever... forgetting our parents..."

I was kinda getting sleepy, before I could close my eyes I quietly said " Mom... Dad.... we're on our way...."

~~~~~~ End of Chapter 18~~~~~~~