Chapter 2

( Colombia) 

As I made it to Colombia, I couldn't where to park  Mr. Jackson's  car. So I had no choice but to park it nearby the  sidewalk ( dumb idea) As I got out of the car. I felt a bit dizzy, but I ignored it. I put both of my feet on the rocky road and started to walk out of the door. I put the car keys on the driver's seat and closed the door. As I started walking all over Colombia, a smile escaped my mouth as I saw everything.

" So this is Colombia." I said while looking around the houses, buildings and people. " It's pretty cool."

I was still walking while examining things, but I wasn't really paying attention when I bumped into someone by accident.

As the person turned around a storm cloud grew into her head.

" O-Oh sorry!" I apologized non stop " I didn't see you there! I was just looking at-"

" It's fine." she said as the storm cloud vanished " hey.. I've never seen you before, who are you."

" Name's Y/n L/n." I smiled " What's yours?"

" I'm Pepa Madrigal, it's nice to meet you."

As we shook hands, Pepa's smile turned to a frown. Must be the gown I'm still wearing.

" OH.MY.GOODNESS!" she yelled " Why are you in a gown!? and why are there bruises on you?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

" Well..." I laughed a bit " It's a long-"

Now I felt a bit tired, I couldn't stand up straight, my legs felt a wobbly And my eyes was trying to stay awake. Dang it! the shot must been effective!

" M-Ma'am?" Pepa said " Are you-"

Just before she could finish, I already passed out.

All I could hear was her yelling my name over and over, then I lost my hearing and everything turned black.

~~~~~~~ End of Chapter 2~~~~~~~~

( Also, sorry for making this chapter short)