Chapter 4

As my alarm clock turned on, I quickly turned it off and whispered " good, it's 12:00 AM, I can finally leave."

As I put on my clothes, I opened the window, and just before I could fly out of here. There was a knock on my door.

" Y/n.. what are you doing?"

shoot it's Dolores! I quickly closed the windows and quickly put on my night gown.

I opened the door and faked yawned " Dolores? why are you knocking at my door at 12 in the morning."

" don't act innocent." Dolores said " I know what you were doing. You were trying to leave."

" That's a lie!" I yelled " I wasn't trying to leave!"

" Then why's your clothes on the ground?"

" uh......"

" And plus I heard you. I can hear everywhere in this Casita and all over Encanto."

i sighed of defeat and said " yeah. I was."

" Why?" Dolores asked " we really want to get to know more about you."

" why? you guys already know my childhood, what's there need to know more about me?" 

" Y/n.." Dolores said softly  " I know you don't really trust us, but please... stay..."

"....."

Dolores sighed and said " I'll let you think about it, you can leave and stay. It's your choice."

As Dolores left my room, why do I feel bad. The way how I was acting was pretty shitty, but I'm not sure if I can trust them yet.

I opened my window and just looked at the dark sky while muttering " it's my choice if I want to leave or stay..... my choice."

I bit my lip and have decided my decision.

" I'm staying."

~~~~~ End of Chapter 4~~~~~~~