Chapter 8

" Y/n... I'm your brother." he smiled

I was bamboozled, how is he my brother when it doesn't say we're related.

" I think you've must been mistaken." I sighed " in this paper, It doesn't say your my brother."

the guy who's so called ' my brother' sighed and said " I'll give you proof, stand back please."

As I did, the guy opened his wings... and they were butterfly wings.

" Y/n..." he smiled " do you believe me now?"

I shook my head and said " I-I don't..."

he grabbed both of my arms and said with tears rolling down his eyes " Y/n! please! you have to remember! please close your eyes and try to remember me!"

As I did, there was a flash of me and my brother when were was 4 and 5 years old, where Mr. Jackson took me away from my family, my mom and  my dad were beaten up, while Mr. Jackson's men pulled my brother.... Micheal away from me.

I opened my eyes, as tears rolled down my eyes, I whispered " M-Micheal...? is that really?"

Micheal opened his arms and said " Yes Y/n... It's me... your brother."

As I hugged Micheal in a tight hug, we were laughing while sobbing for a good 3 minutes,

After our 3 minutes of hugging, Micheal pulled me away and wiped my tears while saying " I miss ya little squirt!"

I scoffed " I'm taller than you! so your the squirt!"

we all laughed, then Micheal said " come on, let's go, I'm tired."

As we took off to the sky, Micheal asked " how did you came here?"

"I stole Mr. Jackson's car!" I smiled " It wasn't easy, but I stole it!"

" really?!" Micheal gasped " my sister's a little car thief."

" shut up." I laughed

" so, what else have you've been doing?"

" well, I met this popular family named the Madrigals and now, since we've reunited, we can find our parents."

" ah okay, but can we stay there for a few days? because you know, we have to reunite with our parents."

" of course."

( Back to the Casita)

As we landed on the sidewalk, Everyone was staring at me and Micheal as we was staring at the Casita,

" you ready to meet the Madrigals?"

" of course." Micheal smiled " how bad can it be?! and besides, they took good care of you!"

" true, come let's go in before Alma gets mad."

" who's Alma?"

" You'll see."

As we entered the Casita, I yelled " I'M HOME AND I BROUGHT A GUEST!"

As Alma walked downstairs, she was about to say hi, until she saw my brother

" hello." she smiled a bit.. fake " may I ask, who you are?"

" yeah." Micheal smiled " I'm Micheal L/n, her big brother."

I could see Alma's eyes widen of shock, she said " your... her brother?"

" yep." Micheal nodded his head " we just reunited today."

Alma turned to me and said " is this true?"

I nodded my head and said " yep, and we've decided that we're going to stay for a few days and then, we're going to reunite with out parents and live happily ever after."

" your so corny!"  Micheal  joked, which caused me to laugh

" B-But Y/n!" Alma stuttered " please think about this, he could be lying! he could be using you."

" no he's not, show her.

As Micheal opened his wings, Alma eyes widen of shock, " E-Everyone!" she yelled " C-Come see this!"

As the Madrigal kids and parents rushed downstairs, they had the same reaction of Micheal's wings .

" Y/n...." Mirabel said " A-Are you guys..?"

" yep." I smiled as tears rolled down my eyes " he's my brother... I finally found him..."

( Later in Y/n's room.)

" So this is your room Y/n?"  Micheal asked " They're really nice for giving you a nice guest room!"

( this is Y/n's room, sorry I didn't mention this lol)

" Yep." I said  I flopped on my bedroom " I woke up and saw this amazing room! and the funny part was I didn't even trust them, and now I do."

"  I'm glad that my baby sister isn't a meanie anymore!" Micheal teased

" Shut up!" I scoffed.

( The Madrigal's P.O.V )

" Dolores." Abuela said a bit coldly " What are they saying?"

As Dolores stuck out her ear, she said " They're talking about their plans with their parents and they're saying.... what time are they leaving."

" But, I don't want Y/n to leave." Antonio said as he hugged Dolores " I like her, I don't want her to leave us forever."

" Don't worry Antonio." Mirabel smiled " We'll find a way to make Y/n stay."

" How?" Camilo sighed " We can't just force Y/n to stay, and plus, her brother wouldn't allow it."

" We got to do something quick!" Dolores yelled as she covered her ears  " I love Y/n! and I won't bare to lose her!"

Everyone was shock at Dolores's confession towards Y/n, then Mirabel said " but I love her."

" Me too!" Camilo yelled

" I love her too as well!" Isabella yelled

" name two thing you love about Y/n?" Mirabel scoffed.

" Her Kindness and her Personality."

Luisa laughed and said " I'm not sure if Y/n will love you shorties, she'll love me! a tall, strong, mature adult!"

" Luisa, your only 19."

" That doesn't mean she can't love me."

" I know." Abuela said " When it's Y/n's 18th birthday, we'll make her stay with us forever."

" what about her brother Micheal? if we kill him, she'll be heartbroken and she'll never talk to us again."

" We'll make him stay too."

As the Madrigals came to an agreement, they continued getting ready for Dolores wedding.... or maybe not.

~~~~~~~ End of Chapter 8~~~~~~~~

 ( I should have made Isabella, Luisa, and Mirabel yanderes over Micheal, I regret doing this. And I was lazy to edited it)