Chapter 6

It was finally dinner time, we was eating our food but for me, I was too excited to eat.

" Hey Y/n." Bruno said as he tapped on my shoulder " are you okay? you didn't even eat Julieta's Arepas, are you okay?"

I replied " I'm fine... just  ecstatic!"

" ooh!" Mirabel smiled " tell us."

I pulled the white sheet of paper  and handed to Mirabel

" what's this?" she asked

" open it."

As Mirabel opened, the others went to Mirabel to look at the paper

" Your birthday's in two days?"  Bruno smiled " how old would you be turning kid?"

" 18, and looked down at my parents's name."

As Mirabel muttered my parents name, she said out loud " They're alive."

" Yep." I squealed " and I'm going to find out where they live!"

the Madrigals almost chocked on their foods and drinks

" what?" I asked " was it something I said."

" listen, sweetheart." Julieta said softly " we're glad that your parents are still alive, but do you think your taking this a bit... fast?"

" Of course not." I replied  " why would you think that?"

" I'm just saying... that paper might say they're alive, but what if... they're dead?"

I turned around as I bit my lip, she could be right... but what if they're still alive.

" It never hurts to try." I shrugged. As we continued eating, I was thinking all of the plans I can do with my family.. if I find them.

Then, I felt someone tugging my arm, I turned around and Camilo said " hey, are you going to eat your Arepas?"

" here you go." As I put my Arepa's in Camilo's dish, he ate that thing like some wild dog.

" Thank you Y/n!" Camilo smiled

" daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!" I yelled " you ate that thing QUICK!"

" hehehe." Camilo chuckled as he scratched the back of his head " I love Arepa so much, that I eat them without chocking them."

" not this time." Isabella muttered quietly

" Isabella, shut up."

I snorted a little bit, which caused Camilo to gasp

" Y/n! you too?!"

I replied, trying not to laugh " you chocked on an Arepa?! how many times you did that?!"

" only one time." Camilo pouted

" liar." Isabella laughed " he chocked 7 times, he almost went to the Hospital for that."

" dang man." I laughed a bit as I touched Camilo's shoulders " You should be on ' My Strange Obsession' for that."

" Y/n, shut up." Camilo growled

" I don't because I'm older than you, your just a child."

" I'm only 17." Camilo said as he stuck out his tongue

" okay, whatever small boy." I said as I noogied Camilo's head

" STAAAAAAAAAPH!" Camilo laughed, which caused everyone else to laugh.

" okay you two." Alma  laughed " stop playing around and eat your food."

As we continued eating, I noticed Mirabel looked a bit upset, but I'm not the only one who noticed.

" Mirabel?" Bruno asked " You alright, kid?"

Mirabel turned to Bruno and said " Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.."

Everyone stared at Mirabel with concerned look on their faces.

" Mirabel..." Alma said " you can tell us everything... we're your family."

" Gracais Abuela, but... I'm fine, and... may I be excuse? I'm done with my food."

" uh.. yeah.."

As Mirabel got up, she put her plate in the sink and washed it. As she got up in her room, I bit my lip and the whole kitchen was silent.

( After dinner.)

As everyone went to bed, the Casita was quiet, but I couldn't sleep. I was too busying thinking about Mirabel, Then I realize something, can't Dolores hear all over Encanto and the Casita?

I slowly got up from my bedroom to walk go to Dolores's room.

As I knocked on the door, I whispered Dolores's name over 4 times.

( Dolores's P.O.V)

As I heard Y/n calling my name, I felt my heart racing! Mi Querida Y/n is calling my name. I quickly got up and opened my door and greeted Y/n.

" Hey Y/n." I smiled " what are you doing up?"

" I'm worried about Mirabel." she said as she turned around the other way, I felt a pain on my chest. Why she would care about Mirabel more than me?!? I get that Y/n is being nice and Mirabel's my cousin.. but I'm getting married tomorrow and I don't even want to get married! so, Y/n should care about me!

" Dolores?" Y/n said as she waved her hand on my face " You okay?"

" oh, sorry." I chuckled " you were worried about Mirabel you say?"

Y/n nodded her head and said " do you mind telling me what she's saying?"

I stuck out my ear and heard Mirabel saying " what if Y/n loves Camilo more than me.... Am I not attractive like Camilo is? *sigh*  I hope Y/n doesn't fall in love with Camilo."

I quickly frown when Mirabel said  ' If Y/n loves Camilo more than me'  IT'S NOT FAIR! I LOVED Y/N FIRST! SO WHY IS MIRABEL IN MY WAY!?

" what's she saying?" Y/n asked " is it something I should be concerned?"

Y/n's so cute when she's concerned, but she must not know that Mirabel loves her, I lied

" She's saying how should my wedding be."

Y/n tilted her head of confusion and said " A-Are you sure? because Mirabel looked a bit sad at dinner."

" Yep." I lied like an idiot " I'm sure."

Y/n shook her head and said " ah.. okay? goodnight Dolores."

As Y/n left to go to her room, I felt bad by lying to her. But I can't let her know Mirabel loves her.

~~~~~~ End of Chapter 6~~~~~~