Chapter 12

As we made it back to Casita, we landed on the sidewalk when Micheal started to complain

" THANK GOD WE'RE BACK!" he yelled " THIS MAN SMELLS LIKE BOOZE AND HE'S HEAVY AS FUCK!"

" Shut up!" I yelled as I smacked the back of Micheal's head " Your scaring Dolores you little shit!"

" n-no.."  Dolores said as she laughed a little bit " he's kinda loud, but he's not scaring me at all."

" That's good." I smiled as I patted Dolores's hair

" why are you patting my hair?" Dolores laughed

" I don't know why." I laughed, which caused Dolores to laugh as well.

As Micheal started to snicker which I said " WHO ASKS YOU TO LAUGH PEASANT?!"

Micheal squeaked and said " nobody!"

" Good boi." I joked

( Dolores's P.O.V  👂)

As I was laughing at the L/n's acting funny, I started to blush when Y/n and Micheal was play fighting, I'm starting to think that Y/n and Micheal would be amazing for me.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

After messing with my brother, I noticed Mr. Jackson wasn't awake yet

" Hey Mike?"

Micheal turned to me and said  " huh?"

" I think you killed Mr. Jackson." I said while pointing at Mr. Jackson's body

" I didn't hit him that hard!" Micheal shrugged " Anyways, can we come in now?"

" Oh, yeah!" As Dolores opened the door, my eyes widen as I saw the Casita

" OH.MY.GOD!" I whispered happily " WHAT IS THIS?!"

" Your Birthday party!" Dolores and Micheal yelled "Surprise!"

As Dolores and Micheal hugged me, Alma walked down stairs she gasped a bit and said 
" Y/n, Micheal, Dolores? what are you three doing here so ear-"

As Alma stopped talking, her eyes widen as she saw my leg was up to from the ground, and Mr. Jackson knocked out body.

" OH DIOS MIO! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Before I could talk, Dolores stopped me and said " Y/n was about to go to the store to get some carrots for Snowball when she met up with Mr. Jackson, who forced her to come with him back to the Laboratory, which when Y/n tries to run away, he kicked her and tried to hurt Snowball, then me and Micheal came to the rescue and Micheal knocked him out. And that's the whole story."

Alma put her hands on her mouth and shook her head

" Hey Alma." Micheal said while tapping on her shoulder " What do you want me to do with the BASTARD who tried to hurt my little sister!?"