Inko's Night

Inko was happy ever since her son brought back his first Pokémon friend Mimikyu. But she didn't know it would lead her to this kind of life with a new house filled with all kinds of Pokémon that her son had brought back.

She especially didn't expect for it to end up with her having a boyfriend in her son's mentor, Toshinori. And with his mentor, Izuku had been making leaps in progress in all kinds of training.

And with Gran Torino's help these past months, her son has been getting even stronger and smarter. Izuku managed to get two more mega stones, one for his Ampharous and one for Lopunny.

He even managed to get another Pokémon friend from one of his school field trips. The field trip consisted of the class visiting the more mountainous area to view the wild Pokémon there and learn more about the history of the area. Apparently, Katsuki had ended up capturing an Arcanine that tackled him out of nowhere. And her son had befriended a Bagon who kept trying to jump off a small cliff. Safe to say, Bagon, also known as Ace, became a part of the family no matter how many times he has tried jumping off of the roof.

Inko smiled to herself, humming as she prepared a nice, warm cup of tea for herself. It wouldn't be long until Izuku came back from Professor Touma's center. He was so happy each time he got to go there to help the Professor.

She was so glad that her son has such a big heart that bleeds for every friend he continues to make even though he does not seem to mention his classmates anymore. She was happy that Izuku has made so many Pokémon friends because she knows how much he cares for all of them. Inko has caught Izuku hurriedly making friendship bracelets or customizing each pokeball with stickers or paint.

On specific days where everything was quiet, she could still remember the months after his quirk appointment where he was drawn in on himself. Where she caught him desperately trying to breathe fire or pull things to himself while tears fell down his cheeks.

And the words she said to him...

She looked down at the liquid in her cup before taking a slow sip from the flowery scented tea.

Inko believed it had only made her son even sadder than before. The excited rambling about Bakugo was less enthused as he explained that he got burns while his friend was training his Pokémon.

But it all changed that one day that Mimikyu strolled in to their lives on his small shoulder. And as the years pass, she can only see her son growing happier and stronger than he ever was before.

And the happiness hasn't changed since she still saw how much joy his friends bring. She recounts the other day how Tsun had finally evolved into a Greninja during play fighting in the garden which made Izuku cry happy tears. She remembered the sounds of Koi happily flopping around while Izuku's tears almost flooded the grass around them.

Inko was proud of her son because of the young man he was becoming even if his younger years were slipping by faster than she wanted them to.

Her thoughts were interrupted while she took another sip of her tea when the door swung open.

"Mom, I have good news!" Her son came barging in with a bird Pokémon clinging to his upper back. "Professor Touma said that my experience with him might get me out of classes in school."

His words stumbled as a Serperior walked up behind him, slithering onto the space with their head raised high. "So I might get a free period because of all my credits during my internship with Professor Touma! Isn't that cool?"

"That does sound amazing," Inko replied as Gardevoir peeked around the door frame before slowly entering the living room. She blinked at the Pidegot that was nuzzling their face into her son's hair. Is there anything else you want to mention?"