But Dad!

The training was rough.

It was a bit more than what he was expecting since he has been working hard on his physical strength and inner strength before. His work with the arrow was getting better since he started to hit the target with each hit, even though not all of them are in the center. But this was on a whole new level because of the new addition that settled in the heart of his chest.

One for All.

Getting used to One for All was a whole different thing entirely, Gran Torino helped him the most along the way with All Might's help. Sir Nighteye guided him the best he could with advice while balancing paperwork over the phone.

Other than his physical training, he made sure all of his Pokemon were getting stronger with him while having fun. He could even lift up Snorlax which was a thing he never knew he could ever do.

Aura training was going very well especially since Anubis had evolved into Lucario. And with his new mega evolving bracelet, Lucario could gain a new form...that they were still getting used to.

Either way, the UA exams were today! And he was almost close to running late just because Snorlax was cuddling him for too long when he said his goodbye to him.

His mother waved goodbye as he started to run with Anubis and Tsun by his side to help him with the UA exams. Each participant was allowed up to two Pokémon.

It wasn't long before he ended up at the gates of the school.

"Are you ready, you two?" Midoriya asked to his two Pokémon friends while he practically skipped through the gates. Anubis nodded while Tsun cooed at his question. They both walked slightly ahead of him like they were trying to protect him from any danger that popped out.

"I can't wait for it to start. Hopefully I got enough training for the practical exam. Because who knows what we have to—" Izuku was briefly interrupted when he tripped over his own feet. Anubis's ears perked up as he turned around to catch him.

But his attempt went unheeded when one girl touched the back of Midoriya shirt. Midoriya floated back on his feet when the girl touched her fingers together and said "Release".

"Huh. Thanks for saving me. I'm Midoriya Izuku,"

"Oh hi. I'm Uraraka Ochako," Uraraka introduced herself with a smile while her Drifblim floated right above her head.

Their shirt introduction was interrupted by a familiar blonde marching between them. Bakugo sneered as he passed by with Houndor and Typhlosion walking at his side.

"It was nice to meet you, Midoriya," Uraraka said with a small smile. Her Drifbilm twirled around in the air as the girl started to walk backwards towards the school doors. "But we better get inside before we're late for the exams."

"She's right. We better hurry," Midoriya said. His two friends nodded back at him as they all started to run towards the doors without a pause in their step.

Although there was no need to rush since the exams didn't start until a few minutes afterwards. The written exam wasn't like he expected, but thankfully he was prepared for it from the amount of studying he did for it.

But the real part that he was waiting for happened right after the written exams. The practical exam for the hero course. That's how he found himself with Lucario and Greninja in the middle of a packed gym with other people and their Pokémon.

Suddenly, Present Mic appeared from the darkness of the huge room, his signature blonde hair highlighted in his spotlight.

"ARE YOU READY?! EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!"