Just the Beginning

Just for reference, here is list of Pokémon with number at bottom.

Mimikyu: Kyu
Magikarp: Koi
Riolu: Anubis
Eevee: Sakura
Amaura: Adora
Houndoom: Makaria
Charmelion: Zarius
Incineroar: Lili
Shedinja: Dagoto
Shiny Beedrill: Mataha
Shiny Lopunny: Diana
Tsareena: Charlotte
Ditto: Kagami
Meganium: Deku #2
Crobat: Ebony
Teddiursa: Quinn
Greninja: Tsun
Pichu:Surge
Shiny Haxorus: Mercury
Garchomp: Griffin
Bewear: Zuzu
Wobuffet: Jessie
Primarina: Violetta
Rotom: Raisuto
Shiny Amphorus: Rosa
Psyduck: Espy
Marshtomp-Swampy
Missingno and M: 404 and Duplica
Hydriegon - Bop
Tangela - Terry
Dartrix- Legolas
Sheldon- Ace
Gardevoir-Valkyrie
Serperior- Majesty/ Ophelia
Marshadow- Mallow
Snorlax: Mochi
Pidgeot-Aquila
Sobble-Finn

#: 39
*

In honesty, he should have expected this.

Anubis, who was still standing proud just like All Might's Lucario, decided to be mischievous not even on the first day of classes. And the shocked gasps and screams from his future peers. Or to the pure chaos that his friends would unleash once they were free.

Izuku slowly turned back around to face his pokemon friends once he saw that many of his peers were following with their eyes now whatever was going on behind him.

Shedinja stared around, unimpressed by Beedrill spinning into the sky with Ditto on their back. Magikarp, Psyduck, Marshtomp, Greninja, and Sobble all circled each other with Primarina spraying them with a bubble stream in a playful manner.

Crobat, Pidgeot, and Dartrix flew up in the air with Hydriegon crying out after them, falling on the ground with all three heads trained on them. Hydriegon tripped over a sleeping Snorlax who didn't budge once they landed on their stomach.

Charmelion chased after Aurorus while Houndoom and Incineroar watched with Eevee. Tsareena was trying to hold back both Lopunny and Meganium from going after Bakugo. Izuku glanced down at Bakugo's Arcanine who was staring at his friend, Incineroar, with a wagging tail.

Bewear was both glaring into the sea of students like they were daring anyone to make a move. Teddiursa was behind Bewear's legs. Pikachu was right in the middle of them, standing tall with his tail flickering with lightning.

Ampharos's pink fur was fluffed by Wobuffet while Tangela's vines were being twisted at the ends like the three of them were at a hair salon. Haxorus and Garchomp has Sheldon leading them in circles around everyone like they were moving guards. Gardevoir was hiding behind Serperior who was watching Marshadow's shy movements

Missingno and M screeched like a computer glitch which made the bird headed student in his class gaze at them in wonder. He mumbled something which made a dark shadow form away from the direct sunlight and started nodding frantically with glowing yellow eyes wide with wonder.

It all ended when Mimikyu let out a soft "Kyu" when Rotom floated up inside his Pokédex with a smile depicted on the screen.

"How many friends do you have?!"

Izuku glanced behind him with a tight smile. "In what capacity are you talking about? Unofficial, official, or legally...?"

"What numbers will you reach?!" The blonde with a black bolt in his hair looked close to going crazy.

The sparkly blonde looked a bit nervous despite the sparkles around him. "Do they have nicknames?"

"Yes! All of my friends have nicknames," Izuku said while sweeping his hand in a gesture to show off his friends. "I can introduce you to them if you-"

"We have no need for that as of now. At this moment, the only thing you all should be focusing on is this assessment," Aizawa said, gathering everyone's attention back to him. Slowly, his Arbok crawled up his legs and nestled their heads over his hair. Izuku swallowed back at the intimidating stature they both had. "Because if one of you falls behind and doesn't give it your all, I will expel you on the spot."