Ebony!

Deku 2 growled when Bakugo walked in with his newly evolved Pokémon, Quilava. Every classmate watched with envy. They kept whispering that Bakugo is the first person whose Pokémon evolved. Izuku held back Deku 2 as the thought finally sunk in and he quieted his giggles. If only Bakugo knew that Mataha had already evolved. Izuku started to hold back the funny thought, he would probably try to fight him!

Izuku turned his attention back to Deku 2 who was now pouting since he held her back from trying to fight him. 2 was getting along well with everyone back home, she made quick friends with Charlotte and Diana from her intolerance of Bakugo. She became close friends with Lili and Makaria because of their hidden snark behind their usual behavior. 2 also gets along well with Mataha because he reminds her of Izuku with his constant trying to calm her down from fighting.

Flora seems to have taken her under her wing by giving her advice the first night she spent under the roof of their home.

He was glad that she was fitting in well, and today she would get to meet All Might!

*

Izuku ran over with his tote bag filled with pokeballs to make it to All Might. Anubis ran by his side and Kyu sat on his shoulder, Kyu held on for dear life while Izuku gave her a bumpy ride.

"Sorry! Sorry, I'm late!" Izuku apologized, slowing his run down when he saw All Might standing on the beach.

While Izuku took all his friends out of their pokeballs, All Might said, "No problem, young Midoriya." All Might then noticed the new additions since he last saw Izuku. "Oh hello! And what do we have here?"

Izuku straightened up with a tired smile, "Oh yeah! This is Deku 2, 2 for short. She recently joined the family. And this is Kagami!" Izuku introduced, Kagami changed into Izuku's form with his sunglasses on. 2 just nodded at his tall presence, but still had her warning glare trained on him. All Might chuckled at Kagami's antics from transforming into his student but with sunglasses hiding their real face.

"Alright. Today I have planned a training session and a short lesson down by the classic Pokémon trainer's cave. Are you ready for today?"

"Yes!" Izuku eagerly replied. Anubis felt Izuku's determined emotion and nodded with the same eager expression. Sakura reared up, ready to fight in any form needed.

All Might suggested that today half of Izuku's friends would train independently and the others would battle to find any weaknesses that they might personally have. Charlotte and Diana guided 2 in their own kicking exercises, 2 trying to kick in the air with her back legs. 2 had a strong leg kick from the mountain of sand that launched into the air.

Adora danced around near the crashing waves of the ocean, Kagami copied her form. So now there was two Amauras, one with sunglasses, dancing by the water. Koi and Zarius had their own little mini fight, trying to counter each other with their moves.

The first matchup was Gallade and Poliwrath vs. Mataha and Dagato. Izuku and All Might stood on their respective sides, waiting for the first move to help their Pokémon through the battle. Dagato prevented damage Poliwrath's water moves with their Wonder Guard ability. They flew up with Mataha when Gallade tried attacking with Fury Cutter. Dagato was close to winning with Mataha until Mataha accidentally focused their poison attack on his own team, resulting in Dagato being poisoned. Luckily, Izuku stopped up with a berry to heal Dagato with.

All Might approached Izuku after the short battle, "Good try. Do you see what went wrong?"

"Mataha accidentally didn't focus his aim, resulting in making him and his teammate go down with poison," Izuku answered back, feeding another berry to Mataha who looked rather regretful from his mistake. Izuku smiled reassuringly at him, patting their head. "It's okay. You did great, Dagato and you worked as a good team together. You just have to watch your aim."