Kyu!

In this world 80 percent of the world had superpowers called quirks. It could range from reading in the dark to being able to withstand the weight of a building. But 20 percent of the world didn't have these kinds of powers, they are normal and don't have any quirks to call their own. Not only do people have powers, but also they are creatures called Pokémon living amongst everyone. Some people with quirks aim to become heroes, Pokémon trainers, or a combination of both. Heroes that use the help of Pokémon along with their quirks to bring down evil and save civilians. In this world, Izuku dreamed of becoming a hero and a great Pokémon trainer. But he was quirkless and didn't have a single Pokémon yet. This brings us to the beginning of our story.

"Useless Deku! Where are you? Get back here!" Kacchan shouted with his cyndaquil right behind him while he walked around the forest. Izuku hid from him behind a bush that helpfully looked like his hair, so that was a plus. He shed some tears as he heard Kacchan footsteps grow farther and farther away from him. He sniffed as he peered over the bush.

No sight of Kacchan. He sighed in relief. He closed his eyes and sank to the ground. Ever since he got diagnosed as quirkless a few weeks ago, everything had changed with him. He started attacking him with cyndaquil's moves and his explosions. He started finding places to hide around the school and around the park just in cases like these where Kacchan would hunt him down for no reason at all.

Izuku slowly opened his eyes only to be greeted with bright blue ones. Shocked, he let out a loud gasp upon seeing the mythical Pokémon, Mew!

Mew smiled before flying around his head and twirling in the air. Izuku stood up, but then Mew flew past some trees deeper into the forest.

"H-hey wait!" Izuku called out to the psychic pink Pokémon when it flew ahead of him. Izuku chased after it through the bushes, along the trees, and pushed through some vines. Only to find himself tripping over a branch. Izuku fell to the ground to find he didn't see Mew anymore.

Just then, he hears Kacchan's yell of Deku close. He bolts up from the ground and begins to walk softly in a different direction. Eventually he comes to an abandoned shrine that seemed to not have been there before. But with Kacchan's explosion sounds coming near him, he dashed toward it.

He hid behind a stone statue of Arceus the best he could before he heard a small sound.

"Kyu?"

He turned to see a Mimikyu peering around the corner of the stone statue. The Mimikyu looked at him as he looked back at them. "H-hi. My name is Izuku."

"DEKU!" A shout that sounded much closer than before came from right behind them. Mimikyu looked at Izuku's trembling frame and the angry shout's source before nodding.

Mimikyu chirped, "Mimi!" Before tugging Izuku's shirt bottom with its shadow hand, and pointing toward the abandoned shrine.

"Are you sure?" Izuku asked. Mimikyu nodded with their disguise on before leading the way towards the entrance. "Okay. I'll follow you."

Izuku trailed after Mimikyu as they went inside the small dark shrine. Mimikyu took off into one of the rooms at the end of the hall and he ran into it right after them. They sat in silence as they heard Kacchan go inside the abandoned shrine. Izuku curled up tight into a ball befor he heard confused anger shouts. Curiously, he peeked out the door to find a hilarious sight.

Kacchan was hanging upside down in the air while his cyndaquil was on the ground trying to get him down. He was shouting to whatever or whoever had a grip on his leg to let go of him. Cyndaquil was panicking as Kacchan was brought higher into the air before he was tossed, only to land in another invisible figure's grip. The game of catch seem to go on forever while Izuku watched on trying to keep his giggles silent. Soon he was finally dropped on the ground. Once he was on the ground, he scooped up his pokemon and ran out the shrine while screaming out that he wanted a rematch.