Kagami!

"You go, Mataha!" Izuku yelled out to his friend, watching them fly in the air.

"Bee! Beedrill!" Mataha called back, effortlessly doing flying tricks in the air. Dagato floated by Izuku, watching his friend have fun in the sky. Diana was punching the air with Charlotte following her lead, both of them in sync. Sakura temporally evolved into vaporeon to swim in the pond with Koi. Adora swayed by the pond, her head bobbing slightly to the low playing music that Izuku brought to the park.

Kyu sat right next to Izuku, watching Mataha having the time of his life. Anubis sat cross legged next to him, calmly listening to the sounds of nature accompanied by the low volume music by Izuku's music player. Makaria laid down next to him, almost falling asleep at the calmness of the day. Lili followed a butterfree in a nice game of chase. Zarius was peacefully asleep, right next to Makaria on the blanket in the green grass.

Izuku giggled, walking a few feet away from the blanket to view Mataha's tricks more closely. Meanwhile Diana showed Charlotte a kicking move that Throh showed her. While Izuku was watching his friend fly, he saw a Ekans change into an oddish.

Izuku tilted his head in confusion watching Oddish change into an Oshawott. The Oshawott was looking desperate as they rush towards the bushes that Izuku and his friends were near. Izuku gently approached to pull back the bushes' branches to reveal a Ditto quivering amongst the leaves. Izuku crouched down as they shivered, terrified at what he might do. When he reached out his hand, they backed away.

"Please. Let me help you. Are you running away from something?" Izuku asked gently, watching as the Ditto was looking back to where they came from. "Or someone?"

Ditto looked back at Izuku. Izuku nodded, "You can hide with me and my friends. Just change into another Pokémon and hide with us."

Ditto hesitated before following Izuku out of the bushes. They changed into the form of Tepig, trembling as they walked toward the blanket. As soon as othe bid with Lili next to them, two sketchy looking scientists with lab coats came out for the bushes searching for something amongst the greenery.

Izuku stiffened up, wishing his mother was here to call the professor. He knew that the Professor would know what to do if these strange scientists were doing something bad. His mother was out getting some ice cream for him with her Pokémon friends with her. Most of them stayed home to look after the apartment, so Della and Belle were the only ones with her that day. She left him with his own friends because she knew they would protect him for a short time. Hopefully, she came back soon if these scientists were really something dangerous.

Unfortunately, the two strangers were coming over to talk to Izuku. Izuku looked over to Ditto to see that their eyes had given away their disguise. Izuku hurriedly put his sunglasses on them to hide their eyes from the prying gaze of the doctors.

Wishing for Belle to come out to protect them like last time, the scientists approached unnervingly towards him. Buneary and Charlotte went in front of him to guard him, Anubis throwing an arm in front of Izuku to protect him.

The scientists tried to look more kind as they composed themselves, Izuku didn't believe it for one second when he saw one of the scientists look suspiciously at the Tepig in their sunglasses.

"Hello, child. Did you happen to see a Ditto around here? It ran away from us you see," the male doctor said, jumping back when Buneary stepped forward menacingly.

"We run a breeding facility for Pokémon. Have you seen ANY Ditto around? We need to find it before it gets too far away." The female asked, perking her glasses up her nose at the Steenee who was looking angry at her.

Izuku shook his head silently, keeping an eye on them. Mataha chose to stay in the sky, looking protectively over his friends from up high to see if the two had any back up or tried to do anything. The strangers nodded before walking away from them as Inko traveled over with ice cream in her hands. Belle automatically ran over to sit down at the blanket, watching the two doctors immediately as they continued their search.