Swampy!

It has been a few months since Izuku turned seven. On his birthday, he got a handmade quilt from Kiki that had a little illustration of a Bulbasaur with freckles since she thinks he looks the most like a Bulbasaur. She also gave him birthday wishes from Tangela. Professor Touma gifted him with a detailed handbook about Pokémon and what they usually like or need depending on the type. It was hardcover and had a lot of information that Izuku can use for the future. All Might gave him one of his prototype capes that he hasn't used. He absolutely adored it, the white material was so smooth. Lycanroc really liked it too from the way he kept pawing at it which made All Might slightly raise a brow at their behavior.

Inko revealed that his father overseas helped pay for the gift which turned out to be a Snorlax beanbag chair with a matching pokeball abdomen. His birth father even surprised him with a video call. He knew that his father was still supportive and loved them even though they had divorced. He was happy they had a good friendship with no hard feelings since it was a mutual separation. His dad even mentioned finding someone recently since he went out on a date, and his mother was so happy to hear that.

With these past months, Inko was working with All Might to prepare to move into the new house. When they went to see it first, it was love at first sight. There was so much space, but it didn't feel like it was too isolating. They had so much backyard space, and it even came with a small shed that wasn't pictured on the site. It was a nice surprise. In a few days, they will officially move into their new house. He will miss the old apartment, but it was getting a bit cramped. He is just that everyone will have more space, and that they can make memories.

Speaking of All Might, he said that tomorrow he will help him find a mega stone. He is so excited!

Just then, Mataha flew in first of Izuku while he was reminiscing about life. "Hey, are you excited about tomorrow?"

Mataha excitedly chirped before doing a twirl in the air. He cheerfully drilled his arms in the air with a cry of enjoyment.

"Yeah. I can't wait to find a mega stone for you. I hope that we find one. Professor Touya already gave me my bracelet to allow everyone to mega evolve with their specific stones. Man, I just can't wait! I'm too excited to just travel in a little mini journey!" Izuku admitted, happily bouncing on his bed. He drew 2's attention when he bounced, causing her to pout with a grimace before turning around to try to get back to sleep. "Oh, sorry 2. Go back to your nap."

2 answered him back with a huff before brushing her vine whip against him in reassurance that she wasn't really that mad about it. Izuku hummed while he watched Makaria and Lili share the Snorlax beanbag chair. Zarius was already asleep on his back on the Pokéball abdomen. Rosa and Quinn were sleeping next to each other, with Rosa mostly leaning into Quinn. Dagoto was already on his favorite shelf, Raisuto was already in sleep mode in his Pokédex, and Espy finally fell asleep at his desk after watching some relaxing videos that Izuku pulled up just of them. ASMR videos actually really helped Espy calm down from the headaches along with normal soothing meditation like music. Koi was with Tsun in the bathtub while Violetta was sleeping right near them on a mini water bed that Inko picked up at a yard sale. Zuzu and Jessie were sleeping with their mothers tonight.

Kyu was slowly nodding off in their spot nearest to him like always. Anubis was swinging his feet next to him on the bed next to him. Sakura walked up to the Pokéball abdomen and curled up right up against it. Adora was surprisingly sleeping near Espy because the relaxing videos got to her as well. What can Izuku say? Those videos were very helpful to sleep. He should know because he used that trick every time he couldn't really sleep.
Diana was resting against Snorlax beanbag chair with Charlotte's head on her lap. Griffin and Mercury were sleeping by the feet of Izuku's bed to guard him. Kagami was slumped on a pillow against the bookshelf while Ebony lazily napped a few shelves above him. Surge was relaxing with his tiny arms on his chest as he looked out the window to the stars above him.