Halloween!

Izuku was so excited for Halloween! He was going to go trick or treating in the neighborhood with his Pokémon! And then they would all go to a pumpkin lantern show in the park during the Halloween festival.

His mother made a costume just for him, he was going to be a ghost! Of course, the white sheet was a little boring so his mother added a little bow tie and sewn on some patches to make it more artsy. She also planned to be a ghost, so they would be a ghost kid and his mama ghost. She had the same details as him with a bow at her bone I and colored patches to make it more unique. And they weren't the only ones dressed up!

Diana, Charlotte, and Deku 2 were all dressed like they made their own girl gang. They each had leather jackets made of black shiny faux leather and each of them have Pokémon lollipops in their mouths. Diana wore a pair of pink colored lens sunglasses perched on her forehead, Charlotte had a pink handkerchief around her neck and 2 had a light pink skull hair tie on top of her head. They all looked so good and very threatening too!

Anubis was dressed in Izuku's old traditional kimono that he wore for tat one light festival with his mom as his costume, next to him, Kagami chose to transform into a Bulbasaur with his sunglasses on. Anubis was trying to teach him a few words to say in English so they can pretend to be Izuku even better to freak people out.

Sakura was so proud of herself in her Eevee form wearing a bright orange pumpkin costume. Koi was right next to her dressed as a pirate in his little mobile water wagon ready to go. He had a little eyepatch and a hat with a bright red feather to match his scales.

Adora had on her prettiest pink tutu with a pink ribbon around her neck, pretending to be a ballerina for tonight. She also had a little tiara on her head that made her feel very special.

Dagoto decided to go simple. Mataha helped him with his costume of a toilet paper mummy. Mataha was dressed as a flower with little petals around his head and a green scarf wrapped around his arms to give illusion of stem and leaves. Flora helped make his costume.

Lili, Makaria, and Zarius all teamed up to make themselves the three musketeers. They were all dressed accordingly with plastic swords at their hips, ruffled shirts and awesome hats.

Ebony excitedly flew around in his costume of a vampire. He had on a little black cape that was lined on the inside with red. It felt so soft against his back as his wings took him high up in the air in anticipation.

Kyu made her own special handmade costume to make herself look like Izuku. She had the cloth made an off white to match his ghost costume and his little face with green buttons and green curly thread.

Morticia was dressed as her namesake with a pretty black dress with lacy sleeves. Bella was dressed as a frighteningly good Frankenstein. Della was dressed as a witch with a dark purple dress and little point hat. Flora was dressed to impress in a simple zombie costume with a few stitches her and there. Marine chose to be a lifeguard with a whistle dangling on a necklace. Jamie was just dressed as a lamp with a lampshade over their head with only two eyeholes poked out.

Lycanroc didn't have a costume on, but he still agreed to come with them only to protect everyone during the Halloween festival.

And Izuku's friends from the shrine showed up to celebrate with them! And they were super excited to play tricks on the children who dared to come too close. Haha! Nyx was helping Morticia with the last of the decorations that appending to fall down. Amethyst helped adjust the lighting with Bella by floating up to readjust the battery operated candle inside the jack-o-lantern. Shiro was floating wildly down the hall excited for the tricks he had planned out. Willow was busy talking to Marine about if one decoration was crooked or not.