Surge!

Bakugo had apparently gotten another Pokémon when he was training with Torchic near the forest.

"Woah! A Mankey!" A boy cried out loudly.

Another student said, remembering that Mankey had a bit of aggression. "That totally fits his personality."

A girl hummed, pushing up her glasses, "That seems like a great addition to the team."

"They even kind of look the same..." a student said from the back, paying attention to the trainer and Pokémon's glaring red eyes.

Mankey shows off to the attention of the class by doing n angry squat dance from his spot next to Bakugo. Bakugo scoffed, "Yeah, Torchic was awesome. And now, I have a new strong addition to my team."

"Wow, he is going to be such a great pro hero whipping his strong Pokémon behind him. Ooh, they would probably help out by combining their attacks with his explosions." A student geeked out from the corner of the classroom.

"Yeah, as long as he doesn't face against any water villains with their water Pokémon or something like that." A guy mumbled from the back, pointing out the flaws that Bakugo ignored in his team.

Quinn hugged Izuku's leg as he just continued to write in his notebook before class started. Kyu shot a glare in Bakugo's direction as he came closer. Bakugo returned her look with a sneer before he sat down.

Looking back, he saw that Deku's little teddy bear was clutching his legs. Hah, weak. Where was that little riolu he had or that pathetic Magikarp?

Bakugo paused, furrowing his brow. Wait, how much Pokémon did Deku have? Does Deku have enough to beat him? What happens if Deku is actually planning to become a hero with all the Pokémon he gathers?

Bakugo shook his head clear of those thoughts. He just has to become stronger, so Deku wouldn't get in his way of being a pro hero.

*

After school, Izuku decided to just take a walk near the park before heading home since Kyu needed to calm down from her burning fury to hit Bakugo.

"All right, everyone come on out." Izuku ordered, letting his pokeballs fly into the air. The pokeballs released some of his friends, the rest were back home.

Makaria, Zarius, Anubis, Ebony and Tsun came out to join Quinn and Kyu. They all looked around to see their forest environment with the lush grasses and tall trees.

"Figured we should take a little break before heading home. To relieve some stress," Izuku said, smiling. "So, come on! I think we can have an hour to explore before we head back home."

"Gol!" Ebony shouted in glee, flipping in the air before sailing past the tree branches.

"Heehee," Izuku giggled as he watched Ebony before gesturing to his friends, "Come on, we're wasting daylight just standing around. Let's go play."

Tsun didn't need to be told twice as he followed after Izuku's legs before jumping into the pond. Quinn held back a laugh when he arose to the surface with a lily pad on his head. Quinn sat down watching Tsun swim around in the pond

Makaria and Zarius took the lead in playing a game of fetch with Izuku while Anubis watched over everyone. Anubis kept his eyes out during the thirty minutes or so they were there. Kyu was playing a game of tag with Ebony when he heard a small cry of "Pichu!"

Anubis turned towards the sounds to see a herd of young girls chasing after a Pichu who was trying to escape out of the hair bows that he assumed they had clipped onto his ears. Anubis narrowed his eyes as he watched the Pichu take cover into the bushes as the young girls tried to look for him.