P r o l o g u e

I saw him run away, without looking back and without the intention of returning.

I watched him live life like he used to do. The life he have even before I came.

He went back to those people who made him feel at home. He didn't stay in that four corners of my room, thinking of how he gonna survive.

I watched the light that once saved me from hell fade away, returning to where he belongs.

The chains wrapped on his wrist that made him stay with me are already removed. He can now freely walk around, ran away, and leave.

No more force will pin him down on the bed and do nasty things to him.

There will be no longer beatings, slaps, and bruises he will receive. He will no longer worry about the food he will eat.

He will no longer spend days thinking about how to escape.

He will no longer be confused with his feelings as he already made a choice.

The light is already free.

And I chose to be in the darkness. I stay in the place where he left- where the moments are alive. Where the memories are preserved like an expensive painting that shouldn't be forgotten.

His suffering once gave me a chance to find life.

And his freedom is equal to my downfall.

How can the two of us be together if there is no such thing as balance?

But if you will ever return...

please save me.

- Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul