Chapter Thirteen

...

In moments of pain, we seek revenge.
- Ami Aylon

...

Vegas doesn't have enough fucks to give and is focused on finding Khun Korn. He will run, shoot these men that were blocking his way, and hit their heads with the pipe to make sure that they're dead.

His white shirt was soaked with blood, the face was tainted with it. The drops of blood are dripping from the pipe as he throws them to the side.

When his hand started to get numb by holding the pipe, he picked up another weapon to use- an axe.

He swung his hands, hitting them on their neck until the floor was flooded with blood- chopping their head off like a piece of wood. Vegas smirked at the view.

He likes it. He likes the view of people collapsing, holding for their dear life as that crimson-red blood flows continuously out of their bodies.

No one should ever dare to mess with Vegas and his family.

When the goons are on the floor and no trace of someone approaching, he ran towards the spacious third floor where there are no more boxes, woods, and pillars that block the way.

"Welcome." Khun Korn greeted him as if the old man has been waiting for him.

Vegas can feel his blood boiling that killing Khun Korn with one gunshot isn't enough for him. He wants to torture Khun Korn until he begged for his dear life. He wanted to see tears coming out from Khun Korn's eyes or even blood.

Vegas hungered for Khun Korn's downfall he wanted this Uncle of his to feel pain. The pain that will not hurt him for one time only but the pain that will kill him slowly.

He thirst for Khun Korn's misery and wished him all of the sufferings to eat him whole.

Vegas grinned as he held the axe that he was holding. Khun Korn pointed the gun in his direction. Without any fear, Vegas takes a few steps forward.

"You want to kill me?" Vegas devilishly laugh. "...because you can't move on with Sol and Eros?"

Vegas just hit the jackpot when Khun Korn's expression changed from wicked to surprise.

"I think you also deserve to lose them."

He saw how Khun Korn gritted his teeth, he tighten the grip on holding his gun and cursed. "Don't include them there."

Vegas can only laugh. "You're a dumbass!"

Vegas held his pocket and showed him the photo Pete stole from Khun Korn's office. It was the photo taken almost thirty years ago with their names written on it that was assumed to be Sol's handwriting.

"Give me that!" Khun Korn shot the floor, near Vegas' foot but he didn't even flinch.

"Such a happy family." Vegas mocked followed by a smirk. "Maybe you should follow them."

"I will make sure that you will follow your father." Khun Korn simpered and pointed the gun toward Vegas.

Vegas threw the axe on the floor, picked up the gun that has been hiding at the side of his waist, and fired a gunshot at Khun Korn.

They did it at the same time and both of them collapsed on the floor.

"Fuck." Vegas cursed when it was his leg that was aimed at by the bullet.

Khun Korn's shoulder was bleeding but still managed to pick up the gun.
Vegas breathed heavily and tried to reach for his gun and make sure that he will still be holding the photo.