Chapter Fifteen

L A S T
C H A P T E R

...

Whatever begins also ends.
-Seneca

...

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Hey! Did you even have the tailored suits?" I asked Arm on the other line as I went to the veranda to smell some fresh air.

"Do you think we are broke?" It was Pol who answered this time. "Suits will be customized not rented, idiot."

"Hey!" I shouted at him. "Are there many visitors?"

"Just our parents and the rest from the Main Family."

I nodded when I heard that from Pol.

"Alright. Advance Congratulations on your wedding." I greeted them with a smile and laugh when I heard the two teasing each other.

"You should have a gift!" Arm told me.

"My presence is already a gift."

"Stop being stingy, Pete. You already got yourself a rich husband." Pol told me and ended the call.

The hell. Of course, I will give them some gifts... I still don't what it is but I will think about it later.

Five years have passed and lots of things have changed.

Four years ago, I married Vegas and lived a happy life with Venice. We still haven't forgotten about Macau and would visit him from time to time.

Khun Kinn and Porsche were married for three years now and they had a son with the help of surrogacy. It was a two-year-old son named Mag. Damn.

Mag resembles Khun Kinn so much and as he grew older, his attitude is the same as Porsche's.

At the age of two, the first thing he said was "fuck" and not his father's name. Sometimes, I pity Khun Kinn- he is stuck with two people with uncontrollable mouths.

(Mag...num)

On the other hand, Kim and Porche' are doing fine. Nong Porche' will be graduating too.

I can still hear them arguing with each other every single day. Once you heard the reason for their arguments, it is always childish.

Sometimes Porsche calls it "nonsense".

Arm and Pol are my two great friends. They are going to get married in September. It took them five years to settle because they broke up three years ago and eventually came back to each other.

I wanted to laugh every time I remember Arm's crying face.

They had a problem with determining if is it love or maybe they just got used to having each other.

Sometimes, Pol will blame it on Khun No, saying that they have been cursed.

"Who called?"

Vegas approached me and gave me a back hug. He rested his chin on my shoulder and kissed my ear.

"It was Arm and Pol talking about their wedding," I answered. "They are finally getting married."

I am so excited for the two of them! They stressed me when they broke up. They should also pay me for being their third wheel every time we hang out.

"Not yet sleepy?" I asked them but Vegas just softly shake his head.

"Papa...Dada..."

Vegas removed his hands from my waist as we both turn around and smiled widely.

Venice is wearing a moon-themed pajama while hugging a grenade cushion that Vegas gave him.

He is scratching his sleepy eyes and going in our direction.

Venice is already five years old and just finished Kindergarten. Unlike other kids, Venice is someone who behaved and talked like an adult. The level of his intelligence and the way he handles his emotion is also surprising.

"You looked like him," I told Vegas as he picked up Venice to carry.

Venice looked up to the millions of stars in the night sky. With his hands, he pointed to the two brightest stars he saw.

"Phi Macau...Uncle Tankhun." He muttered while looking at the sky.

I couldn't help but smile.

While he was growing up, I had a habit to teach him that the two brightest stars he will see in the sky will be the two people who saved Vegas and me.

Those two bright stars are Khun No and Macau.

"Are Phi Macau and Uncle Tankhun happy there?" Venice asked in curiosity referring to the sky where he thought the two are staying.

I heard Vegas respond. "Maybe at this moment, they are being chaotic up there and became close friends."

I caress the back of Venice and patted his head. "They are happy."

The two bravest and most selfless people I met became the bright stars in the universe.

They are finally home and the time will come when we will see each other again.

- E N D-