Prolog: "What?!"

This was actually taken from the game i just made a few touches to it! this is why it is called the prolog! (A video of the game)

REMEMBER THE CHARACTERS DON'T BELONG TO ME THEY BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR!!!!! I also have yet to play the Danganronpa games (hopefully soon) i have only watched the anime and some game plays of it as well! so please dont come at me if something is off or doesnt seem right!!!

ENJOY!

I: Talking
B: thinking
BI: Important words!
U: (A/N)

3RD person POV

Chihiro:
Huh? A... teddy bear?

Mondo (thinking:)
A girl that was wearing a vest that was green, a white shirt under the vest and a light brown skirt asked. I won't lie she was right. Why was their a teddy bear here? and half white and black? It was a little confusing.

(No one knows Chihiro is a Boy yet!!)

Monokuma:
i'm not a teddy bear... I... am... Monokuma! and I am this school's headmaster!

Mondo (thinking):
Our schools headmaster? its just a bear.

Monokuma:
Nice to meet you all!

Hifumi Yamada:
Wh-? Waaaaaah! That bear is talking?!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:
Calm down! I'm sure theres just a speaker inside it.

Monokuma:
I told you already, I'm not a teddy bear... I'm Monokuma! And I'm your HEADMASTER!

Hifumi Yamada:
WAAAAAH! It moved!

Mondo (thinking):
Oh for fuck sake
Mondo:
Seriously man, calm down! Its prolly just a remote control toy or somethin'.

Monokuma:
How dare you compare me to a childs plaything! Youve cut me deep. Deeper than the Mariana Trenc... My remote control system is so complex, even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehand it!

Mondo (thinking):
I dont know whether or not to believe this or not. its to werid and creepy.

Monokuma:
Ah, But dont make me say stuff that might destroy NASA'S dreams. I just couldnt bear that!

Celeste:
"Bear" that? Really? You are... unfortunate.

Monokuma:
Now then, moving on! We really must hurry and get started...

Junko:
Giving up already? No other stupid bear puns?

Monokuma:
Quiet down now, quiet down. Ah, Okay so...!

Sakura Ogami:
He has abandoned the gag...

Monokuma:
Everyone, stand at attention and bow! And... good morning!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:
Good morning!!!

Toko Fukawa:
Y-You dont have to s-say it back...

Monokuma:
Now then, lets commence with a most noteworthy and memorable entrance ceremony! first, lets talk a bit about what your school life here will be like. Now, ah, make no mistake-you few students, so full of potential, represent the hope of the world. And to protect such splendid hope...you will all live a communal life together solely within the confines of this school. Everyone will live in harmony together, and adhere to the rules and regulations of the school. Ah, now then... regarding the end date for this communal life... There isn't ONE! In other words, you'll all be here until the day you die! Such is the school life you've been assigned.