Chapter.1 First death

Chapter.2 First death
U: A/N

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Chihiro:
So I guess we should all introduce ourselves!...

Tho I already knew this was gonna happen, And i already know them. I want to help lighten up their moods! Then maybe look around. I don't know which room is mine since Junko set up the rooms, all I did was the programming for the punishments, setting up the cameras and the Monokumas... It was gonna be a bit difficult to keep my secret from Kyoko and Naegi since they seem to be good detectives well of course Kyoko is, since she is the Ultimate Detective.

Mondo Owada:
My name is Mondo Owada the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader

Right... Mondo Owada... the cool one in the class before this started. I've always wanted to be like him... everyone then introduced themselfs...

Aoi Asahina:
Name is Aoi Asahina! Ultimate Swimming Pro!

'Junko Enoshima':
Name is Junko Enoshima. Ultimate Fashionista!

Makoto Naegi:
Makoto Naegi. Ultimate Lucky Student

Kyoko Kirigiri:
Kyoko Kirigiri. I don't know my so called Ultimate...

Byakuya Togami:
Byakuya Togami. Ultimate Affluent Progeny

Celestia Ludenberg:
Celestia Ludenberg. Ultimate Gambler

Toko Fukawa:
T-Toko F-Fukawa... Ultimate Writing P-Prodigy

Leon Kuwata:
Leon Kuwata! Ultimate Baseball Star!

Sakura Ogami:
Sakura Ogami. Ultimate Martial Artist.

Sayaka Maizono:
Sayaka Maizono!! Ultimate Pop Sensation

that was fast!

Mondo:
What about you kid?

Chihiro:
huh.. oh, right my name is Chihiro Fujisaki I'm the Ultimate progammer...

Byakuya:
three of you have the worst Ultimate ever and your one of them.

I was shocked...

Mondo:
Whoa WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

I wont lie.. i actually started to cry... I know, well remember that he said that on the first day we met but i couldn't help it. i know he didnt remember anything.

Naegi:
Hey, hey! dont listen to him!

Aoi:
Yeah! we think you're Ultimate is cool!

Sakura:
yeah.

Mondo Owada POV:

Mondo:
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN!?

Byakuya:
Nothing just saying the truth.

Mondo:
Actually IF I have a say in this, this Kid has a better Ultimate then you! like common a Affluent Progeny? HAH! Dont make us all laugh!

I looked behind me to see Naegi, Aoi, and Sakura trying to confort Chihiro who was now on the floor crying... I walked over to them.

Mondo:
Hey, dont listen to that dickhead. You have a way better telent than him.

Chihiro:
...

Chihiro looked up to me. and i wont lie it was kind of cute... WAIT WHAT!? NO WHAT THE HELL?!

Chihiro:
T-thanks Owada-san...

Mondo:
no problem kid..

I looked away from Chihiro i could tell i was blushing. She's kind of cute... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!