Chapter.4 Wanting to change

*time skip (about 3 hours)*

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Luckily Junko gave me the right paper… Tho I can’t say I am happy about this secret either… I mean telling them I am a boy was hard enough, but having to do it again because they lost their memories..
I went to the cafeteria, I sat down at a empty table. I needed sometime to think. I really want to change and become a man. I dont want to live in a lie for the rest of my life, I want me and Mondo to leave this place together. Even if it’s just me and him. I have an idea!
But first I really need to eat something

Makoto Naegi POV:

I felt like something was off, Kirigiri told me she didn’t trust Fujisaki-san. That she thinks that they are actually someone behind this killing game… and I have to agree. Chihiro does kind of seem off… but I can’t be sure! I decided to walk around the school when I saw Chihiro walking towards….
The gym?
What the… Okay be calm Naegi and just follow her. She went into the gym and called out for Monokuma… why is she calling for Monokuma…? Monokuma then popped up out of no-where of course. Chihiro started to speak to him

Chihiro:
Monokuma… can…. If Mondo-kun commits a murder….

What the?! What is she talking about?!

Chihiro:
Please kill me instead!

Is she insane?! Wait… no I think Kyoko is wrong about her… why would Chihiro want to die for someone if she was helping monokuma… it just doesn’t make sense.

Monokuma:
Puhuhuhu… and why would I do that?

Chihiro:
Please I beg of you! He… doesn’t deserve to die even if he commits a murder…

Monokuma:
How about we make a deal Chihiro.

A deal?!

Monokuma:
You allow me to reveal you secret even if there is a kill tonight, and I can absolutely keep that promise of yours. Or you have to kill someone tomorrow. Puhuhuhu.

No Chihiro wouldn’t! I mean she was the one trembling and crying when we got the cards!

Chihiro:
… okay…you may reveal my secret if it means I can protect Mondo-kun then I will do it!

I was shocked…

Monokuma:
Okay a deal is a deal! Please hand me your card!

She walked over to give her card. I couldn’t watch anymore, so I started to walk away from the doors slowly to not let them know I was even there…
I had to find Kyoko and tell her what just happened.
I walked into the cafeteria and saw Her talking to Mondo. Mondo seemed mad at her.

Mondo Owada POV:

Mondo:
oh Shut your mouth! Chihiro isn’t like that!

Kyoko:
Okay, dont come to me when she betrays you!

Naegi:
Kyoko I actually think your wrong…

Kyoko:
What…

Naegi:
I mean would Chihiro really go up to Monokuma asking and I quote ‘if Mondo-kun ever commits a murder kill me instead!’

They were shocked like I was when I saw the whole thing happening.

Mondo:
No she wouldn't!

Monokuma popped out of nowhere

Monokuma:
Oh how naughty of you Naegi! You really just had to eavesdrop huh?

I would stop that if I were you!

Mondo:
Tell me that’s a lie… she didn’t actually say that to you! Right?…

Monokuma:
Sorry I cant tell you. Because you all are going into a little treatment to forget all about this!