Chapter.12 WHY?!

A/N:
Just so people know, the onky reason I picked the person I did, was because I wanted to try my hand at making a type of investigation-

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:
Aoi Asahina… was dead. I saw Sakura with Kyoko and Makoto. they were trying to calm her down. she was having a metal break down, and i couldnt blame her. if i saw that Mondo died, i wouldn’t be able to forgive myself for not being there to protect him or atleast try to protect him, i would break down aswell… I ran over to Sakura and placed my hand on her back. She starts to sit down.

Kyoko:
can you take care of her for now Chihiro?

I looked up at Kyoko and nodded. they went over and started to search the body. Mondo came and sat by both of us.

Mondo:
Sakura… do you know what happened?

Sakura looked up at him. confused on what he meant.

Mondo:
i know this is not the right time but i need to know… where did you go? and do you know who found Aoi first?

Sakura looked down at her hands.

Sakura:
I… I went to the gaming room area… I stayed in there until i thought… why not go find a book to read! As i was bored… and thats when i found her… i dont know what happened. but i started to scream… I didnt know what was wrong until Kyoko and Makoto walked in and the announcement went off. thats when i knew… she was… gone…

‘Sakura’s account’ has been added to Truth Bullets

I knew i needed to figure out what happened to Asahina. for Sakura at least! I looked over to Mondo, giving him a look of ‘can you look after her?’. he nodded. So i stood up and started to walk over to Kyoko and Makoto, Toko was just standing by the door way of the Library… so i gave her a looked and looked over to Sakura. she also nodded and walked over to Sakura helping her calm down. i then went over to Asahina’s body… I noticed before i even got there, that there was some purple coming out of her mouth.

‘Purple Liquid from mouth’ was add to Truth Bullets.

Kyoko was looking at the ground. looking at something was my guess. I looked over her shoulder and saw some sort of cup. with the same type of color of purple liquid come out of it.

‘Cup with Purple Liquid’ was add to Truth Bullets.

I looked over towards Makoto who was looking at Asahina’s body.

Kyoko:
I think she was killed with Posion
Makoto:
that was my guess aswell…
Chihiro:
didnt she say a posion bottle was missing from the cabinets?

Kyoko looked over at me, giving me a look saying ‘youre meant to be with Sakura’. but looked over at Sakura with Mondo and Toko helping calm her down. so she didnt give it much thought after that.

Makoto:
oh yeah.. you dont think she took it do you guys?
Kyoko:
very un likely.. I dont think Aoi would just commit sucide, so that isnt on my list.
Chihiro:
but it is still possible, so i dont think we should rule it out just yet.
Makoto:
Right…

I walked over to Asahina’s body. i saw something in one of her pockets… I was what i thought it was… I was a posion bottle…

‘Posion Bottle’ was added to Truth Bullets

I knew they didn’t see this but i knew they would soon. I stood up and started to walk over to Toko. I already knew Kyoko and Makoto were together. me and Mondo were together. Sakura already gave us her Alibi but i needed to hear from Toko. I know she was on the first floor the whole time but it is good to have her account.