Chapter.5 Another...

3rd POV:

Everyone looked at Chihiro & Mondo when Aoi said

Aoi:
OooooooOooOOooo!

She wasn’t surprised to see then holding hands. But no one knew that Chihiro was a boy. Everyone sat down at the table they always sit at.

Kyoko:
So did something happen between you two?

Mondo:
Why do you need to know!?

Chihiro:
… i’m hungry… be right back, Mondo-San do you want anything?

Mondo:
Anything is fine…

Chihiro:
Okay!

Chihiro then walked to the Kitchen, the light was off so he had to find the light switch. once he did, he turned on the lights and looked around. he then screamed… Everyone started to run over to Chihiro when they heard him scream.

Mondo:
Whats Wrong!?

Everyone looked at chihiro and then what ever he was looking at. Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Hanging from the celling… dead.

Chihiro fell the the ground.

Chihiro:
I-I-Ishimaru-Kun!

There was then a ding sound when Monokuma popped up.

Monokuma:
A body has been discovered, Congrats on finding Ishimaru’s Body Chihiro! I mean how did you know it was here?

Kyoko:
What are you trying to say?

Mondo:
Are you trying to say Chihiro did this!?

Mondo was rubbing circles on Chihiro’s back. he was sobbing like crazy.

Monokuma:
I could be…

Monokuma smiled widely.

Kyoko:
Could she really have?

Mondo:
NO! Chihiro was with me!

Monokuma:
I know! I’m joking! I just came to say before you start finding your intel, Chihiro here has made a little deal with me! So i came to put up your end of the deal Chihiro!

Kyoko:
What?

Naegi:
Why would she set up a deal with you?

Monokuma:
Oh no no no… Naegi use his right pronouns!

Naegi:
What?

Monokuma:
Yup! Thats right! Chihiro Fujisaki here is actually a boy who is cross-dressing!

Everyone-Mondo&Chihiro:
Wait, WHAT!?

Chihiro:
H-Hes telling the truth… I am a boy… I just started cross-dressing because people bullied me because i looked more like a girl than a boy…

Monokuma:
Okay, well. You guys only have a 2 hours to find info on the murderer of Ishimaru! So start searching!

Everyone started to look for clues.

Chihiro went on his own. No Mondo, no anyone.

Mondo:
Do you guys know where Chihiro went?

Kyoko:
No… probably trying to hide his kill if anything…

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

I went to Ishimaru-Kun's room. I was gonna look for intel in there. I after all stole his room key from his pocket. I opened the door and started to look around.

I then heard Mondo.

Mondo:
Chihiro!

I didn’t answer. I didn’t want to see anyone right now. I just wanted to help in some way, and by that I would find Ishimaru’s killer! I know it wasn’t Mondo-kun… Atleast I believe so… I don’t think Kyoko would have killed someone. Naegi hates blood just like Toko so they are out of my list.
Standard people would just think that this death was a suicide, But not Kyoko, Naegi, Mondo, and me... Ishimaru-Kun wanted to help each of us get out of here.