Chapter.8 Another one?!

Kyoko Kirigiri POV:

We all were in the cafeteria, doing a head check. It was my idea since we have lost too many people already. But 5 people haven't shown up yet... One being Chihiro, He knows that we were all gonna meet up so if he wanted to look inoccent, then wouldn't come he come? this is making me even more suspisios of him, and Mondo not being here as well. I have a feeling Mondo is some how in work with Chihiro. I dont know how but it is possible.
Before I could tell them what I was thinking, Monokuma popped up on the screen, I think we all knew what he wanted.

Kyoko:
Okay we know, We are coming to the gym!

Monokuma:
A body has been discovered, please head to the gym stage.

Kyoko:
What the?

Naegi:
Why? Why does someone else have to die? I thought we promised to not kill eachother anymore?

Celeste:
Didnt Monokuma say that the prize would be money if we killed someone? Maybe someone really wants that money...

Kyoko:
That doesn't matter right now! we need to go and see who was killed, and who found the body. Okay?

Aoi:
r-right... lets go

We all started to go to the gym stage. the first place we met Monokuma... Why was a body there? isnt that like Monokuma's home? who would want to kill there when they know that they would just be caught in the action by Monokuma, and also isnt that place off limits at night? I have way to many questions right now that can't be answered until we get there.

*time skip*

We got to the Gym to see Chihiro asleep in Mondo's arms. What the why are they here? were they the people who found the body? Maybe i dont know just yet. But it also seems that Chihiro was crying.

Naegi:
where is the body?

Mondo:
Its up there... you'll be surpised who it is...

Kyoko:
what do you mean by that Mondo?

Mondo:
for one you have no right to call be Mondo, and second, Just look for your self. I'm not your maid on telling you who it is.

Aoi:
Stop fighting you two! its not the time for that right now!

Sakura:
Guys over here!

We heard Sakura calling for us. I looked over to see something on the stage. Which im guessing to be the body. so I start walking towards it. I then see Sakura holding a hand out to me, so she can help onto the stage. I take it. Once on the stage i look to what i was guessing was the body. But I was shocked. How did he die? Byakuya Togami was dead right infront of my eyes. It couldn't be! he was one of us of the stronger people. this had to be Chihiro's doing! I mean why else would Mondo, and Chihiro be in here in the first place?

Aoi:
w-who is it?

Sakura:
... Everyone listen up!

Every looked towards Sakura,

Sakura:
Byakuya Togami is dead!

She said it as a annocement so everyone didnt have to see the body. Which i have to say was a smart idea. I can tell Toko isn't going to be too happy about this... She seemed to have a type of crush on him.

naegi:
wait... Mondo.. You, Chihiro, and Sakura found the body right? what were you even doing in here?

Mondo:
Sakura wanted to talk to us. So we were just talking for a while before we were gonna head to the Kitchen for the head check shit..

Kyoko:
Oh? what were you talking about? mind telling us?

Sakura:
h-Hey wait where is Hifumi?

Celeste:
now that you say that... where is Hifumi? anyone know?

everyone shock their heads, minus Chihiro since he was sleeping in Mondo's arms... This isn't the best time to be sleeping right now. Ugh! I need to know what is going on right now. for one Byakuya is dead, Hifumi is missing, and i still dont know what Chihiro is hiding from everyone one of us! God this is getting annoying!

Naegi:
M-May i ask why Chihiro is asleep?

Mondo:
he was the first one to find the body, since we were just trying to joke around. he started to cry, so i ran to him... He fell to the floor while me and Sakura ran to him. We then saw Byakuya dead, then Monokuma did the body discovery annocment. if i am correct Chihiro fainted after a min, from seeing to much blood..

Kyoko:
Chihiro isnt one to faint at the sight at blood, and you know that.

Mondo:
Do you ever shut the fuck up about Chihiro this Chihiro that? You dont even know Chihiro that much so stop saying things that you dont even know is true.

kyoko:
Oh? and you know its true?

Mondo Owada POV

Mondo:
Yes actully... I have seen Chihiro throw up a few times from the sight of blood...

I know thats not true... but it is a good cover up story! I need to protect Chihiro at all costs no matter what happens. Chihiro will Live through this and survive! Protecting Chihiro is my main goal! Chihiro is being accused of something that isnt even going to happen. Chihiro being a killer or well helper of Monokuma is a lie I know it.

Kyoko:
and why haven't we seen such a thing?

Mondo:
because he keeps in until he has time to run to the bathroom.

I could tell Kyoko wasn't buying it, but all that mattered was that everyone else was buying it and they were so thats all that matters.

Mondo:
I'm going to go and take Chihiro to his room. I'll be right back

Junko Enoshima POV:

I was watching through camera's and saw that Chihiro had fainted. it was weird to see that. Chihiro never faints at the sight of blood. maybe it was something else. What am i saying! seeing another murder while also having to deal with Kyoko Kirigiri's shit right now was not the best idea for someone like Chihiro. I was just glad Mondo was there to help him, I would go see him right now but Mondo is with him... I still need to finish that little project i started last night. It wasn't finished and even though Chihiro made it so Monokuma could program it is still not as fast as how Chihiro is at programming.

Word Count: 1089