Chapter.11 its time..

Chihiro Fujisaki POV:

Kyoko being the ultimate Detective found out the truth. Giving me the info I needed I told her something she wanted to know so badly... she promised to not tell anyone, which I was happy about.

*flashback*

Kyoko:
He likes you as well.. is that all you needed to know?
Chihiro:
Yeah. Thank you Kyoko-San...
Kyoko:
So... will you now tell me?
Chihiro:
Right... promise me you won't tell anyone though! Not even... him...
Kyoko:
Okay, fine... I promise I won't tell anyone about this.

She stared directly into my eyes, giving me the right answer and not a sarcastic one either, it was genuine... true...

Chihiro:
The deal I made with Monokuma... is... I asked him to kill me instead if Mondo-Kun ever committed a murder..
Kyoko was shocked.
Kyoko:
Why in the world would you do that! You have people waiting for you on the outside!
Chihiro:
No actually... I dont... I know I have my dad but... what's the point of going back if I can tell he is disappointed in me? Only one I have left, that I want to keep on living for, is Mondo.... No one else...

I looked up at Kyoko, their face still in shock. I started to cry. I knew it was true! The only person I have left, the only person I want to keep living for, is Mondo... no one else.

Kyoko:
don't say that! I'm sure there are more people waiting for you! I don't get why your dad would not be waiting for you! On why he would be disappointed in you. But I do know he is probably waiting for you aswell! Dont just live on for Mondo! Live on for me and youself!

I was shocked at her words. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. I couldn't help but cry. I never actually wanted to live on unless is was for Mondo or my dad... I know my dad cares for me, I just used that as a accuse to see her reaction, and I guess it worked. I also guess hearing her say that she wants me to live on was kind of nice as well..

*End of flashback*

I wont lie... her reaction was priceless! keeping up this act is actually kind of fun! I now want to know what all of them will react with once its my time to go.

*Big time skip*

Its been a couple of days since Kyoko and I last spoke. we have been acting as if the deal never happened. Me and Mondo-Kun have been hanging out a lot more since then, he has asked me to try talking to Kyoko to see if we could be friends, but i already know me and Kyoko are on good terms now. But i decided to make it so we can pretend to be friends.

Chihiro:
I'll try... but I don't know how well it will work out.
Mondo:
As long as you try! Consider this a lesson, okay?
Chihiro:
What type of lesson?
Mondo:
A confident lesson I guess you could say.
Chihiro:
I-if you say so, ill try to talk to her.
Mondo:
good now get going!
Chihiro:
Wait right now?!
Mondo:
Yeah, get going!

he started to push me towards Kyoko, i tried to push myself away from her. I am not ready to do this! the last time we talked was in my room. when we both compeleted the deal! I dont know what to say to her!

Mondo:
hey Kyoko.
Kyoko:
yes?
Chihiro:
h-h-hi
Kyoko:
Yes?
Chihiro:
um... can i talk to you?
Kyoko:
about?
Chihiro:
Just, something!

It took while to convince Kyoko to come talk with me. But she did come non the less.

Mondo Owada POV:

Mondo:
part one done
I say to Makoto, giving him a little fist bump.
Makoto:
sooo- have you decided to confess yet?
Mondo:
no... I don't think right now is the right time
Makoto:
how so?
Mondo:
It just seems he has a lot on his plate right now. I want to make sure it's the right moment.
Makoto:
well you do you, but i'm just saying. I think now would be a good time
Aoi:
Hey guys! Have you seen Sakura?
Makoto:
No we haven't, why did something happen?
Aoi:
... I haven't seen her all day! I'm a little worried...
Kyoko:
who haven't you seen?
Aoi:
Sakura.. have you seen her?
Chihiro:
I think the last time I saw her, was when she came out of the seco- no I think it was on the third floor. I think it was the room with all the poisons and antidotes. Why?
Aoi:
thank you Chihiro!
Asahina then ran from us, most likely heading for the Third floor. I look over to Makoto, giving him the look asking if we should help.
Makoto:
yeah.. come on you two!
We then starts to run, trying to catch up with Asahina, we soon found them looking in the room Chihiro gave a description of.
Makoto:
gosh! You run fast!
Aoi:
G-Guys...
Chihiro:
what's wrong Asahina-San?
Aoi:
me and Sakura looked through all of these poisons... but one is missing!
Kyoko:
what?!
Makoto:
Then we have to find out who has it! And fast!
Kyoko:
let's split into groups
Makoto:
Chihiro and Mondo, you check the first floor! Aoi, you look on the second floor. Me and Kyoko will search here on the third floor.
Chihiro & Mondo:
right!
Aoi:
right!
Kyoko:
okay, everyone go.

Me and chihiro went to the first floor. We first decided to look around the dorm area, but alas Sakura was not there. Giving us more worry, we then decided to look around the Cafeteria. When we went into the Cafeteria we were meet with one of the other only person alive in our group. Chihiro went over to talk to Toko but I didn't know if that was a good idea. I went over to the Kitchen to see if Sakura was in there but she wasn't. I was getting really worried. Did Monokuma complete the thing Sakura said to us the other day? Oh no... please be alive Sakura! Chihiro came back over to me.

Chihiro:
Toko hasn't seen Sakura... in getting worried.
Mondo:
Me to. I hope nothing bad happened.
Chihiro:
me to...

We then checked the rest of the first floor, we didn't find anything so we decided to head to the second floor and help Asahina. But before we could do something. The one thing I wished not to hear. Is the thing I heard, me and Chihiro just stood there shocked at what we heard... we didn't want to move but we knew we had to.

Monokuma:
A body has been discovered! Head into the library on the second floor!

Me and Chihiro ran as fast as we could to the Library once we re-gained our selfs. Toko also found us along the way. once we got to the Library the one person we didnt expect to see... was the one dead.

Word count: 1187