Chapter.3 Secrets...

Mondo Owada POV:

it is the next day, the trial was crazy... good thing Chihiro figured out what those numbers meant. tho i was a bit harsh on how Leon died... me and Chihiro are sitting next to eachother in the Cafeteria. I am having a soda while chihiro was sleeping. i guess that warm milk made her fall asleep. Everyone else started to walk into the Cafeteria and also took a seat.

Asahina:
What is up with you two?

Mondo:
Who?

Asahina:
You two. you both are always next to eachother. are you two like a thing or something?

Kyoko:
Also goes to the fact you are always comfort her when she is crying.

Chihiro:
mmm...mm..m.mmm

Chihiro fell asleep on the table just a few mins ago before they came in. I could tell she didnt get much sleep last night, and i mean who wouldn't! for what had happened yesterday. 3 deaths in one day. Its insane and to bring a girl like Chihiro into this mess is messed up! She is way to weak im surpirsed she doesnt faint at the sight of blood like Toko.

Asahina:
Mondo! Answer our question. are you two a thing or not?

Mondo:
No we aren't! -I wish tho...-

I realized yesterday after i brought Chihiro to her room, that i had a little crush on her. I mean.. atleast i think i do. I dont think i should tell her.

Kyoko:
so you like her? but dont feel like telling her? I understand we will keep you secret. dont wo-

Monokuma popped up on the TV.

Monokuma:
Okay Kids! Since you guys went through a trial and found out who the killer was you get a award! THE SECOND FLOOR!

Chihiro:
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mondo:
Woah! are you okay kid?!

Asahina:
Chihiro!

Chihiro was sweating a lot. it seems she just had a nightmare...

Monokuma:
Okay... Chihiro I know you loved to make scenes when you were younger but please dont do it here. That is kind of annoying. Anyways please head to the second floor stairs!

(Mondo, Kyoko, & Naegi thinking:)
Wait how did he know that she used to make scenes?

Kyoko thinking:
Something doesnt seem right with Chihiro... I need to keep my eye on her.

We all made it to the gate that was cutting us off from the second floor, and thats when it opened. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Chihiro was still sweating.

Mondo:
Hey are you okay?

Chihiro:
Yeah...

Mondo:
I can tell you aren't. what happened in your dream?

Chihiro:
I.... I dont want to talk about it...

Mondo:
If you say so.

Kyoko:
Come on guys lets start searching.

Mondo:
Coming...

we all went up the stairs and started looking around.

*time skip*

Mondo:
Hey kid, remember that laptop we found in the library?

Chihiro:
Yeah...

Mondo:
I stole it for you. Cause you said you could you know. Make a type of program on it.