Chapter.6 Another Class Trial

3rd POV:

Kyoko:
Okay the evidence we got from looking around.. was that Ishimaru was one, Hanging from the celling. Two his hand seemed to have been cut off by someone. And there was a note in his room but Mondo took it from me before I could read it.

Mondo:
Go ahead Chihiro…

Naegi:
Wha-?

Chihiro:
Right…

Chihiro then read the note out loud.

Chihiro:
‘Meet me in the kitchen, I want to tell you my secret.’ It doesn’t have a name on it…

Mondo:
Just like the one you gave me…

Chihiro:
What if it was like what happened with us…

Kyoko:
What do you mean? What happened?

Mondo:
Nothing shut up.

Chihiro:
Wait… H… h.. it says a name I think… but it seems to be faded out.

Mondo:
Okay, so from the note, we got a peice of a name….

Naegi:
Also, I found a broken glass ball at the crime scene as well.

Aoi:
Wait… you said his hands were missing… did you ever find them?

Byakuya:
I found them in the boys-locker-room. What a coincidence… am I right? Chihiro and Mondo?

Kyoko:
So is that why you two were crying in the boys locker-room

Naegi:
No! That’s wrong!

Chihiro:
Right! On the notebook it said that the murder happened at about 12-2am at night! Me and Mondo-Kun were in bed by that time!

Naegi:
Right! And when we found the body monokuma was wanting to try to throw us off by accusing Chihiro! But saying that chihiro made a deal with him! Just so monokuma could reveal ‘his’ secret!

Kyoko:
But that doesn’t make Mondo free from this case. He could have killed Ishimaru.

Byakuya:
That is true…

Chihiro:
NO! NO! MONDO-KUN WOULDNT!

Kyoko:
Stop protecting him Chihiro. He could be the killer for all you know.

Mondo:
Oh do you ever shut up? Why would I kill him of all people? IF ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU!

Naegi:
WHOA Mondo!

Kyoko:
What are you trying to say? That you are planning to kill me.

Mondo:
NO. But if you keep on hurting Chihiros feeling I won’t hesitate to kill you!

Naegi:
Okay that Enough out of you Two! Chihiro is already crying because of you two!

Chihiro:
N-no it’s fine!

Naegi:
… Wait! Chihiro! You said that there was a letter on that paper right!? What was the letter!

Chihiro:
It… was a H… but I don’t know what we can go off of from that.

Naegi:
An H…. Okay well the only people who have an H in there names are Hagekure, Aoi, and Hifumi…

Chihiro:
So your trying to say it was on of them?

Naegi:
Yes… but also how did Hagakure get another Glass-ball? If that is even yours…

Hagakure:
I never got another Glass-ball…

Chihiro:
Great so we know that someone re-used a crime scene from Sayaka's murder case…

Celeste:
Okay so we know that there was a Glass-ball at the scene. And in that paper it had a little H at the end… the handwriting, does it look familiar to anyone?